Page 207 of 239 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I first called this as electric bugaloo two but it seems it's a muslim mass shooting (again)
    BREAKING: Attacker At Florida Military Base Was Member Of Saudi Military, ‘Was An Act Of Terrorism,’ Congressman Says

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

By the way; this is the SECOND TIME a Saud pilot trainee has murdered Americans at Pennsacola NAS since 9-11

There is an actual Liberal list of Agenda Points that this attack appears on!
    Tlaib Blames ‘White Supremacy’ for Anti-Semitic Murders Carried Out by Black Assailants

Chunk Yogurt is FINISHED