Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Fifty (bible) reasons why the jews are not israel

The two books I linked to are written by "Jews" who admit they are the tribe of Khazars.

http://khazaria.com/

The Bible warns of the Synagogue of Satan.

From hoarder's list of suggested websites;
    xxxx://xxx.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.xxx

Finally Available To ALL - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews are not Israelites!

We don't want to discuss anti-Semitic accusations and we are not going to drink the koolaid with you...

I also believe you may be spaming, as well as directing us to websites that do 'drive-by downloads', or data mining...

The main point is this, If you have any amount of dna from Isaac's lineage, you are a Jew, no matter where you come from, thanks to the diaspora...

The land of Israel belongs to those people and I'm sorry, but a cruel hoax has been perpetrated on those nations that were taken over or forced to convert to Judaism (I don't know of any such situations, although I know Islam does that type of thing, historically)...

Those people who were forced to convert could conceivably be considered Jewish in name only (proselyte) but not by any stretch of dna manipulation could they be considered descended from Isaac... And most certainly not their offspring...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

It's not where you are, It's where your at!

So, the word says there will be those who call themselves jews but they are the children of Satan.

Question: who then are those who claimed to be jew but are not?

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    Those people who were forced to convert could conceivably be considered Jewish in name only (proselyte) but not by any stretch of dna manipulation could they be considered descended from Isaac... And most certainly not their offspring...
    I don't know of anyone who was forced to convert to Talmudism. They are not prosletyzers. They will not even allow conversions except in cases where a goy marries a Jew.
    The only exception was the mass conversion of Khazars a thousand years ago, but whether it was "Judaism" or Talmudism at the time remains unproven.

It does not make sense to have a religion like Talmudism, which is grounded in racial supremacy, to allow or encourage converts.

What people think or believe out of all of this amounts to squat...

The principal thing is to seek ye the Kingdom of God first through Jesus and also, if God tells you to support the people who are living on the land God promised to Abraham's seed, then you'd better do so...

If not then you should stay out of it lest you be found in a position you really don't want to be in if your eyes were open...

And lastly, I don't care!!!

God hasn't put it in my heart to worry about it and if you are worried that a grave injustice has been committed, then seek the Father and roll the care of it over to Him and then let go of it and let Him fix your problem...

If you do that, then don't go and pick it back up and worry with it like a cat does and then when you're tired of it you give it back to God. Leave it with Him, He knows what He is doing.

Don't you think so?

In the meantime, stop bothering the people, whom God has placed on their hearts, a burden for the present day inhabitants of the Land of Israel...

Or do you presume to know better than God on how He should run His business?

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    if God tells you to support the people who are living on the land God promised to Abraham's seed, then you'd better do so...
    I'll take that under advisement in case he ever does. But then I'd have to support Palestine, too right? In the meantime, since you know so much, how about a point-by-point refutation of the OP?

It's not where you are, It's where your at!

if God tells you to support the people who are living on the land God promised to Abraham's seed, then you'd better do so...
    What! Even if it isn't Abraham's seed living there?

Nice trick if you can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I'll take that under advisement in case he ever does. But then I'd have to support Palestine, too right? In the meantime, since you know so much, how about a point-by-point refutation of the OP?
    That's between you and the Lord... If it floats your boat, more power to you, meanwhile,
    we don't want
    to hear it...

These kinds of seditious arguments are not edifying and merely showcases spiritual pride... The kind that caused satan to fall...

Thanks for playing, goodbye...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    since you know so much, how about a point-by-point refutation of the OP?
    OP is an obfuscation. Psychobabble gobbledygook and nonsense. Not worthy of a serious response.
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7777&dateline=1296255  909 Just exactly WHEN, is the law so corrupted that it is immoral to obey it ?
    Citizens of Nazi Germany failed to answer that question correctly. Will the citizens of 21stCentury America do the same ?
    Or will they regain control of their government before it is too late ?

Quote Originally Posted by MsPaulRevere View Post
    What! Even if it isn't Abraham's seed living there?

Nice trick if you can pull it off.
    MsPaulRevere, don't you know that God knows exactly what He is doing? There is nothing that is hidden from His eyes, He know what is going on... Even more than anyone of us, don't you agree?

Don't you think God has it under control? Or do you really think that man can force God to move over and just quit? Not hardly... It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of the matter, we don't have all of the information nor can we presume to know His plan for all of the nations... If He see fit to let Israel's enemies win just one battle but lose the whole war, who are we to second guess His Wisdom?

I've got a rhetorical question for you...

What would you think if the two Witnesses start to separate the 12,000 from each tribe and the ones you favor are not represented?

I wonder if you are still going to continue to sponsor the drivel I keep seeing here in this thread...

Anyway, with all due respect to you,

I DON'T CARE!!!

Thanks for playing, goodbye!