Thread: Window Air Conditioners

Lightbulb Window Air Conditioners

This is what i do:

Simply set the temperature how cool you want your apartment / house then turn on the air conditioner on MEDIUM fan speed. This will save money especially when the sun goes down and it begins to cool off outside. Now enjoy the nice, cool air.

Remember i use to use low fan speed? Medium works better. It blows a little harder yet it still blows very cool air.

Thank you! I remember this from -- was it last year? Year before? Very helpful to us -- have been following your advice ever since.

Will go to medium fan speed now.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
    Thank you! I remember this from -- was it last year? Year before? Very helpful to us -- have been following your advice ever since.

Will go to medium fan speed now.

I looked it up. It was 2012. It is kinda nice "experimenting" to see what works best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra1 View Post
    I looked it up. It was 2012. It is kinda nice "experimenting" to see what works best.
    Wow. 2012. Time flies!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
    Wow. 2012. Time flies!
    Time flies too fast.

I love helping people. Medium fan speed does work the best.

I totally agree, Medium is the best setting. " Low" actually wastes electricity (contrary to what many may think). Just set to Medium, find a comfort zone, and never touch the thermostat again throughout the summer. I keep telling people who visit to keep their hands off the thermostats . ... One air conditioner is electronic thermostat, and one is the old mechanical type. ... Both work best on Medium. Just make sure the filter and thermostat sensor are kept clean and all is good to go.
    Sometimes you have to abandon principles and do what's right.

"There ain't no such word as can't"
    (a quote from my dad which shall echo in my mind forever)