Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Brick Piles Appear Throughout Major Protest Cities

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

How do piles or pallets of bricks show up and no one sees it done?
    This happened in Coeur D'Alene yesterday.
    There were about 5 white vans with Washington State plates full of protestors apparently set to protest.
    The bricks were removed and many armed residents insured the protest/march was peaceful.
    The bricks apparently were not purchased locally.

HOW DO LARGE QUANTITIES OF BRICK SHOW UP AND NO ONE SEES IT DONE!
    A large truck, manpower, and possibly a forklift are needed for such an operation.

This operation is far larger than so called ANTIFA could organize.
    SOROS is just a front to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    How do piles or pallets of bricks show up and no one sees it done?
    This happened in Coeur D'Alene yesterday.
    There were about 5 white vans with Washington State plates full of protestors apparently set to protest.
    The bricks were removed and many armed residents insured the protest/march was peaceful.
    The bricks apparently were not purchased locally.

HOW DO LARGE QUANTITIES OF BRICK SHOW UP AND NO ONE SEES IT DONE!
    A large truck, manpower, and possibly a forklift are needed for such an operation.

This operation is far larger than so called ANTIFA could organize.
    SOROS is just a front to blame.
    It was Well Organized that is a fact. I was listening to MN Governor one night, DURING ALL THIS, I have two network TV stations on my cable, and they had reporters on the ground and right in and among the protestors, and were live on the air for many hours. the Governor said they had found Stashes of incendiary devices ALL over the Twin Cities, and around MN also. And how about all these cars they have found that had NO LICENSE PLATES on them? And it was quite a few they found. Ya this sure was wide spread and organized Riots. But with iPhones and other social media devices they were able to even get ahead of the national guard at times. MANY EVEN HAD A PHONE NUMBER WRITTEN ON THEIR ARMS AS WHO TO CALL FOR BAIL IF AND WHEN THEY GOT ARRESTED~!!!!! If you ask me, this not only has antifa, BUT George Soros written all over it~!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    It was Well Organized that is a fact. I was listening to MN Governor one night, DURING ALL THIS, I have two network TV stations on my cable, and they had reporters on the ground and right in and among the protestors, and were live on the air for many hours. the Governor said they had found Stashes of incendiary devices ALL over the Twin Cities, and around MN also. And how about all these cars they have found that had NO LICENSE PLATES on them? And it was quite a few they found. Ya this sure was wide spread and organized Riots. But with iPhones and other social media devices they were able to even get ahead of the national guard at times. MANY EVEN HAD A PHONE NUMBER WRITTEN ON THEIR ARMS AS WHO TO CALL FOR BAIL IF AND WHEN THEY GOT ARRESTED~!!!!! If you ask me, this not only has antifa, BUT George Soros written all over it~!
    I strongly disagree with you on most things you write but what you post here is possible and likely.
    The cell phone is a tracking device. That is its primary function.
    If the government wanted to, they can use the phone data to locate any and all the antagonists if they wanted to.
    That leads to other questions that need to be answered.

Wish a pile of bricks would show up on my road. I got mad projects.

I would classify the actions of he, Cuomo, et al as being complicit.

Mayor de Blasio Used National Guard to Quarantine Neighborhoods During Virus – Now Refuses National Guard to Prevent Mob Violence, Looting and Arson…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-193343
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Mysterious Stacks of Bricks Are Being Delivered to Numerous US Cities – More Evidence Riots Are Organized!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ots-organized/

Brick Pallets being dropped off for Rioters/ Antifa by ACME BRICK COMPANY Owned by Berkshire Hathaway & Bill Gates (who recently left the board) & The Chicago Marmon Group founded by JAY & ROBERT PRITZKER & Berkshire Hathaway
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rudy Giuliani: De Blasio Is Calling Individual Police Chiefs and Telling Them Not to Enforce the Law or Make Arrests

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...arrests-video/