Thread: Humana Premiums Up 80% Anthem Up 95% in KY Because of Obamacare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Limner View Post
    We don't have insurance now because last year, they wanted almost half of Hubby's take home check to provide it. What are they going to want this Fall?
    Twice that much it seems.

I once paid 750 every three months for blue cross decades ago, I can easily see it as thousands every three months now.

The last insurance we had was through the Hospital worked at. I think it was 350 a month in premium. If it did go to 700 a month in 2014, then there is literally no profit on insufficient hourly wages to continue working there.

Which is why I say there will be a total collapse coming when no one can work for hourly wages anymore in the USA. That is dead forever except the crying and firing.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Seagull View Post
    Twice that much it seems.

I once paid 750 every three months for blue cross decades ago, I can easily see it as thousands every three months now.

The last insurance we had was through the Hospital worked at. I think it was 350 a month in premium. If it did go to 700 a month in 2014, then there is literally no profit on insufficient hourly wages to continue working there.

Which is why I say there will be a total collapse coming when no one can work for hourly wages anymore in the USA. That is dead forever except the crying and firing.
    Seagull, if that is what is coming...then there will have to be a collapse. There isn't any other recourse....

ETA....if this is the case, those folks who are predicting a Fall collapse just may be onto something.

Hallelujah!
    Jesus, you have overcome the World!

Every high place must come down,
    Every stronghold shall be broken,
    You wear the Victor's Crown!
    You've overcome!
    You've overcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmLKSQCydA

Quote Originally Posted by Limner View Post
    Seagull, if that is what is coming...then there will have to be a collapse. There isn't any other recourse....

ETA....if this is the case, those folks who are predicting a Fall collapse just may be onto something.
    No, Limmer, it won't collapse. It's designed to collapse US. More of the redistibution of wealth the Zero wants. You can't add 12million more to the health care rolls (some say 30 million) without someone paying for it. Then add all the people with preexisting conditions that heretofor had to pay more to get insurance. Then add in all the muslims that have been exempted. (yes, that's right. Muslims are exempt) Then add in all the unions that were exempted and what you have is the bankruptcy of any one of us who still has any money.

If you can't pay it doesn't matter. What most people don't know that is written into the act is the ability to just go into our bank accounts and TAKE it. Rush covered it about a year ago. One of his callers said they didn't have a bank account to seize. Rush then told him they'd then place a lein on his house for the amount due. Perfect Alinsky/Marxist plan, isn't it?

Then to add insult to injury, just heard this AM on Fox that Harry Reid is planning to add ONE TRILLION dollars in new taxes. Said they just have to have more revenue. Their appetite knows no bounds. We're slated to be a nation of homeless vagabonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaslil View Post
    No, Limmer, it won't collapse. It's designed to collapse US. More of the redistibution of wealth the Zero wants. You can't add 12million more to the health care rolls (some say 30 million) without someone paying for it. Then add all the people with preexisting conditions that heretofor had to pay more to get insurance. Then add in all the muslims that have been exempted. (yes, that's right. Muslims are exempt) Then add in all the unions that were exempted and what you have is the bankruptcy of any one of us who still has any money.

If you can't pay it doesn't matter. What most people don't know that is written into the act is the ability to just go into our bank accounts and TAKE it. Rush covered it about a year ago. One of his callers said they didn't have a bank account to seize. Rush then told him they'd then place a lein on his house for the amount due. Perfect Alinsky/Marxist plan, isn't it?

Then to add insult to injury, just heard this AM on Fox that Harry Reid is planning to add ONE TRILLION dollars in new taxes. Said they just have to have more revenue. Their appetite knows no bounds. We're slated to be a nation of homeless vagabonds.
    Well, they have no house to lien. What is left is car. It's going to the junk yard when I get through with it anyhow.

Reid's One trillion plan is simply treason simple as that.

If the Government gets into the habit of stripping bank accounts then it's certainly going to create the unrest sufficient to overthrow the Government.
    I have decided the Tree is now infested with Trolls intent on destroying anyone who dares talk openly on these forums.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.

You have to pass it to see whats in it.

Well, they have no house to lien. What is left is car. It's going to the junk yard when I get through with it anyhow.

If the Government gets into the habit of stripping bank accounts then it's certainly going to create the unrest sufficient to overthrow the Government.
    Well, I wouldn't put anything past them. They've already dished out a lot of misery to a lot of people without sheding a single tear. I fear for this country. Can you imagine the life 47 million on food stamps are living? Then there is the millions with no income at all save 99 wks of UE. Where are they going after that? Going to a new job? Where is that?

Just heard that for every job the Bozo created, 2 people went on food stamps. When they've gotten every thing they can from us we get to go to the death panels.

Originally Posted by Texaslil
    No, Limmer, it won't collapse. It's designed to collapse US. More of the redistribution of wealth the Zero wants. You can't add 12million more to the health care rolls (some say 30 million) without someone paying for it. Then add all the people with preexisting conditions that heretofore had to pay more to get insurance. Then add in all the Muslims that have been exempted. (yes, that's right. Muslims are exempt) Then add in all the unions that were exempted and what you have is the bankruptcy of any one of us who still has any money.

If you can't pay it doesn't matter. What most people don't know that is written into the act is the ability to just go into our bank accounts and TAKE it. Rush covered it about a year ago. One of his callers said they didn't have a bank account to seize. Rush then told him they'd then place a lien on his house for the amount due. Perfect Alinsky/Marxist plan, isn't it?

Dang.

So we can't pay....so they'll take our little bank account/paid for house?

So we'd be better off selling the place now, paying off any and all bills, and putting ourselves into a little concrete apartment and curling up in a little ball and waiting for the ax?

Hallelujah!
    Jesus, you have overcome the World!

Every high place must come down,
    Every stronghold shall be broken,
    You wear the Victor's Crown!
    You've overcome!
    You've overcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmLKSQCydA