Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
I believe the web site is primarily for mature believers who find themselves without other mature believers with whom to fellowship. A mature believer would more than likely already be baptized. If a mature believer leads someone to faith in Christ Jesus, that mature believer would be responsible for baptizing the new believer....in a creek, river, lake, or bath tub (body of water of their choice). Communion would be enjoyed between two or more believers who are in physical contact with one another, but it doesn't have to be done every week, or even every month. Therefore, if I get together with a few Christian friends, we can partake of the bread and wine together, and remember the sacrifice Christ made on our behalf. If I am not in contact with any other believers on a regular basis, but I go visit -- say -- my sister and her husband, who are believers and live in another state, then we can break out the bread and wine and have communion.

The Christian faith (the true Christian faith, as portrayed in the New Testament) is very flexible, and doesn't need four walls to thrive.
The Christian Faith, the true one, as portrayed in the New Testament, has a hierarchy. Four walls aren't necessary, but I find it odd one is willing to break so much from the Reformers themselves on need for actual hierarchy. Very Wesleyan, in a sense. I challenge you to show where your idea is shown, this free for all, in Scripture.

Eating bread and drinking grape juice is not Holy Communion if one doesn't believe it to be THE body and THE blood of Jesus. It's a joke of a snack. And in the case of Protestants and any without a valid priesthood, it's really just bread and grape juice or wine.

Here's some quotes from the Church Fathers:
"They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they confess not the Eucharist to be the flesh of our Saviour Jesus Christ, which suffered for our sins, and which the Father, of His goodness, raised up again." Ignatius of Antioch, Epistle to Smyrnaeans, 7,1 (c. A.D. 110).

"For not as common bread and common drink do we receive these; but in like manner as Jesus Christ our Saviour, having been made flesh and blood for our salvation, so likewise have we been taught that the food which is blessed by the prayer of His word, and from which our blood and flesh by transmutation are nourished, is the flesh and blood of that Jesus who was made flesh." Justin Martyr, First Apology, 66 (c. A.D. 110-165).

"[T]he bread over which thanks have been given is the body of their Lord, and the cup His blood..." Irenaeus, Against Heresies, IV:18,4 (c. A.D. 200).
"He acknowledged the cup (which is a part of the creation) as his own blood, from which he bedews our blood; and the bread (also a part of creation) he affirmed to be his own body, from which he gives increase to our bodies." Irenaeus, Against Heresies, V:2,2 (c. A.D. 200).

"But what consistency is there in those who hold that the bread over which thanks have been given is the Body of their Lord, and the cup His Blood, if they do not acknowledge that He is the Son of the Creator of the world..." Irenaeus, Against Heresies, IV:18, 2 (c. A.D. 200).
This falls in with St. Paul in Corinthians.