Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: PA. State Police Barracks "Ambushed"

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/1...6pLid%3D544398

Leaves are all that gives one suspect advantage over hundreds of LEO...

I'm screwed then if I ever go Rambo. Mostly conifers up here in North Idaho.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

"That Frein has not yet been caught is scary. It is also simply astonishing that even just two hours from New York there are unmonitored places in which a determined person can, for a remarkably long time, simply slip away."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/fugitive-in-the-pennsylvania-woods.html
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

hey petedtom.how far is this from where they were searching?

Officials say there was a 'credible sighting' of Pennsylvania trooper shooting suspect Eric Frein near high school in Swiftwater, Pa., overnight - @MeganHealey, @BillWadell

nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    "That Frein has not yet been caught is scary. It is also simply astonishing that even just two hours from New York there are unmonitored places in which a determined person can, for a remarkably long time, simply slip away."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/fugitive-in-the-pennsylvania-woods.html
    Whats even scarier is that someone thinks everything should be monitored.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    Especially over someone who isn't a threat to the regular population.

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    but most people talking about this completely believe what they're being told.
    Pick a falsehood, any falsehood ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    hey petedtom.how far is this from where they were searching?

Officials say there was a 'credible sighting' of Pennsylvania trooper shooting suspect Eric Frein near high school in Swiftwater, Pa., overnight - @MeganHealey, @BillWadell
    Sorry for the late reply, I was out keeping the world safe from the evil pheasant horde.

Not far as the crow fly's, about 7 -8 miles through the woods.

I have my doubts though, it is Archery season as well, so what might have been this guy was just a bow hunter, the "mud" on his face just cammo make-up.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    Or "protected"

They canceled or "changed" the townships Halloween parade and trick or treat because of "safety" reasons. The sad part is this was a HUGE thing there, the parade ran for about 3 miles, hundreds of participants , everyone who lived or had a business along the parade route participated with decorations, food, candy...just a lot of fun for all. Around here it was known as "Halloweentown USA" .
    Now not only can't they come and go as they please they have had to change their identity as well.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

thanks,,and i have much more than doubts about any fresh reports at this point..lol
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    thanks,,and i have much more than doubts about any fresh reports at this point..lol
    Yeah me too.

The "Hey, how much is this costing" thing started a few weeks back. From what I understand it is over $10 million and rising.