Page 143 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2680

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

THE PLOT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT - DOCUMENTARY. October 9th, 2020

The moment journalist began lying about facts, journalism died.

I'm losing connections to conservative sites again

45 Missing Children Found, 109 Human Trafficking Victims Rescued in Ohio

I blame Trump
    US Marshals work under the auspices of

• the DOJ. Over 1,000 children and women have been recovered from these circumstances so the next time someone bellyaches about where Barr is tell them this^. And tell them to read up on jurisdictional law.
      This is fantastic. All agencies worked in tandem today we have mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Who knew he really was a MeatHead.

Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting “Peaceful Protests” — 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ooted-night-2/