Thread: Is the 'Moneymoon' over?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by es7129 View Post
    I made this point last week and was flamed by a few. The market surged on the speculation of Trump's policies being implemented. His lack of action and now this failure will result in a correction. I'm not so sure the house of cards are ready to come down just yet, but they will be soon.

And I agree, it won't be Trump's fault.
    What lack of action?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    What lack of action?
    Tax and healthcare reform.

Market is climbing out of today's red.

The stock market is more of a pyramid scheme than anything else today.
    As long as you can keep people dumping money into it it will survive

Tax and healthcare reform.
    What action didn't he take, short of validating the Left's "Trump's a Nazi" meme? Frankly, I'm irritated that the president didn't stand right up and condemn the "replace" part of "repeal and replace", but otherwise he was definitely engaged in the process being pursued last week.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    What action didn't he take, short of validating the Left's "Trump's a Nazi" meme? Frankly, I'm irritated that the president didn't stand right up and condemn the "replace" part of "repeal and replace", but otherwise he was definitely engaged in the process being pursued last week.
    Presenting a bill that was promised; not Obamacare 2.0. Just repeal it and give states a period of time to legislate their replacement.
    He made promises and set timeframes, the market reacted and now they're cooling with the promises not coming to fruition.

Presenting a bill that was promised; not Obamacare 2.0. Just repeal it and give states a period of time to legislate their replacement.
    He made promises and set timeframes, the market reacted and now they're cooling with the promises not coming to fruition.
    I suppose that I really can't argue with you there. I'm a "repeal only" guy, so like I said, I was disappointed.

Outbound

The Frigid Times

On Zero Hedge they have stated... "Banks are Crashing"

Party's over...
    With the yield curve flatter than before Trump's election, and rates collapsing, reform was the last best hope for bank bulls...
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.