Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stepson of Beverly Young Nelson, says she is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Hey its a war on men today..
    I'm probably guilty of some of the things these guys are accused of.I'm not running for office though..
    The judge is a gun toting bible thumping redneck so no doubt he could never be guilty in many of you guys eyes.
    I saw the Hannity interview and that was enough for my decision.
    Oh. Well, if you saw the Hannity interview that is definitely enough. <sarcasm>
    Have you seen ANY evidence? Did these ""women"" come forward at the time? Did anyone investigate? Was there a rape kit run?

Maybe they can bring Anita Hill back to claim pubic hairs in her coffee cup

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    Did anyone investigate? Was there a rape kit run?
    You can't run a "rape kit" on a chick who's barely been "felt up". This whole affair, no pun intended, is childish and absurd.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

I'm probably guilty of some of the things these guys are accused of.I'm not running for office though..
    The judge is a gun toting bible thumping redneck so no doubt he could never be guilty in many of you guys eyes.
    So, no answer to my question.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Jimmy; I won't dissect your statement, though there is a lot of 'stuff' in what you said. What I want to know is how much you are paid to make a fool of yourself here, because, honestly I could use some cash now, and I don't care who or what I have to trample to make it!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    What if we stacked up a bunch of accusers that said you committed some offense that you really didn't commit, how many of their statements would it take to render you guilty?
    Especially when NONE of them have been under oath?!

Most of these "offended" women have basically said that he asked them out... some refused, or their mother refused them permission. And that apparently was the end of it. And ALL OF THEM WERE OVER THE AGE OF CONSENT in Alabama at the time!

I was married at 16... hubby was 22. I can't tell you the number of older guys who came on to me, made lewd remarks, asked me out, or outright propositioned me for sex before I was married.. pretty much from the age of 13, on... At least one was a high school teacher, who, since I was in his senior History class, somewhat reasonably assumed I was 18.. But I was 15. When I finally got tired of his remarks during class, I apprised him of that little fact... he turned gray, and then said "I don't believe you". I told him to check my records... he did, and he never bothered me again.

But for some reason, I've just never held onto those memories and thought of myself as a "victim" . Not even the times I had to physically defend myself from drunks when we were showing cows and sleeping in the barns at the fairs.

There are apparently a whole bunch of weak snowflakes out there who should have gone into a convent at puberty.

I don't count Moore's accusers in that number... they are just paid opportunists. Obviously, someone is paying for that ******* Allred's time, and she doesn't come cheap. This is just southern politics at it nastiest...

Summerthyme

I

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"