Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

Don’t miss NYT on German village to be overrun this week with Middle Eastern and African migrants

Posted by Ann Corcoran on November 2, 2015
    Invasion of Europe news….
    Sumte is about an hour and a half drive from Hamburg. Map and story here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6717591.html

Please read the New York Times story from Saturday. I was trying to imagine a small American town if such a thing happened. I won’t say it, but I know there would be a bit more than a community meeting.
    New York Times (German Village of 102 Braces for 750 Asylum Seekers):
    SUMTE, Germany — This bucolic, one-street settlement of handsome redbrick farmhouses may for the moment have many more cows than people, but next week it will become one of the fastest growing places in Europe. Not that anyone in Sumte is very excited about it.
    In early October, the district government informed Sumte’s mayor, Christian Fabel, by email that his village of 102 people just over the border in what was once Communist East Germany would take in 1,000 asylum seekers.
    Continue reading here.
    Our complete ‘Invasion of Europe’ archive is here.
    Posts on Germany and Merkel’s mess are here.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Germany has been dead since '45.
    Germany is an occupied country. Once they started to show off their wealth and went uppity on control of the EURO,,like having to fund the whole thing,well that was enough. It was time to completely destroy what was left by invading their country with a complete foreign culture an people.

The same tactics are being used against the U.S.A.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

One could argue that Germany (a nation that never won a war) died in WW1, as did Britain, France and several other Empires
    But why quibble?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ed_1446386123

Muslim Man Fools Kids Trick-Or-Treating On Halloween Into Converting To Islam By Having Them Repeat The Shahada… Suddenly those razor-filled chocolate bars don’t seem so bad.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Around 20 attackers ganged up on two refugees standing outside a shelter in Wismar on the Baltic Sea, German police said Sunday.Three more refugees were injured in Magdeburg, some 200 kilometers further south of Wismar, when a group of 30 assailants attacked them using baseball bats. Plainclothed police officers managed to intervene and arrest a 24-year old suspect.
    In another instance of the weekend spike in violence, a Syrian man was hurt by broken glass when an explosive device detonated in front of his window in a refugee home in Freital, Saxony.
    Saxony's Interior Minister Markus Ulbrig decried the "cowardly and cold-blooded" attack. Those responsible for the blast must know "that there is no place for them in our society," Ulbrig said.
    Another refugee was attacked at a tram stop in Jena early Sunday, according to the police, and a 43-year old German man was arrested near Hannover for allegedly committing an arson attack on a home of an asylum seeker family from Montenegro.
    Several buildings designated as future refugee shelters were also targeted in arson attacks over the weekend.
    Mounting violence
    The news of the weekend attacks came as the ruling parties were struggling to find a joint strategy to manage the unprecedented influx of refugees.
    Attacks on migrant shelters, anti-refugee protests and violence have been increasing as Germany is expected to receive at least 800,000 refugees by the end of the year.
    The German refugee ministry announced last week that there had been 576 crimes against refugee centers in 2015, compared to 198 in all of the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Once they started to show off their wealth and went uppity on control of the EURO,,like having to fund the whole thing,well that was enough.
    Well I was impressed when Germany absorbed East Germany....burped....and kept on keeping on.
    Merkel has destroyed her country. I wonder if those were her orders at the Bilderberg meeting earlier this year....
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Well I was impressed when Germany absorbed East Germany....burped....and kept on keeping on.
    Merkel has destroyed her country. I wonder if those were her orders at the Bilderberg meeting earlier this year....
    I understand Obola's yearning to destroy America but what demon lives inside Merkel to make her want to destroy all of Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I understand Obola's yearning to destroy America but what demon lives inside Merkel to make her want to destroy all of Europe?
    try the devil, most likely. however I look for thee people to start to fight back any way they can, the swedes are burning their places where they are housing them or are going to house them. I think this will come to war by spring if not before.it really doesn't matter about the gov's, any longer, the people them selves are going to stand up, because they are the ones being raped and robbed. they will not stand for this to much longer.

remember she was a happy little commie until the wall came down.
    momof23goats

Quote Originally Posted by momof23goats View Post
    try the devil, most likely. however I look for thee people to start to fight back any way they can, the swedes are burning their places where they are housing them or are going to house them. I think this will come to war by spring if not before.it really doesn't matter about the gov's, any longer, the people them selves are going to stand up, because they are the ones being raped and robbed. they will not stand for this to much longer.
    From your keypad to God's ears!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=752_1446442513
    German News broadcast on increased immigrant #s for the winter

More “refugees” entered Europe during the month of October than arrived in all of last year. 307,000 migrants have entered Croatia since Hungary closed its border. The Greek coast guard rescued more than 1,400 more migrants in the Aegean over the weekend.Meanwhile, the mayor of Lesvos says there is no more room on the island to bury the dead migrants who continue to wash up on the shore after their vessels founder

Government to Build 60 New Houses for Migrants While Poor Germans Are Evicted
    Local authorities in the German town of Bergheim are set to build 60 brand new houses at a cost of around €12 million euros to house incoming migrants even as Germans themselves are being evicted from their gomes to make way for asylum seekers.
    The town, which has a population of 59,000, is situated about 20 km west of Cologne.
    A report citing the German broadcaster Radio Erft reveals that the houses will be large enough to accommodate a total of 600 asylum seekers and that land in the urban areas of Kenten, Oberaußem-Fortuna and Quad-Ichendor has already been set aside for the project.
    The project is necessary because the country is running out of suitable facilities to house the migrants, with available gymnasiums, temporary camps and disused office facilities now at a premium. 10,000 migrants cross the Austrian border into Germany every single day.
    Back in July, Bergheim already took in around 150 refugees who were housed in a large gymnasium.
    The choice of Bergheim as a location for the migrants also presents a clear security risk given that extremist Salafist preachers who already live in the town have openly declared their intention to recruit new jihadists from the ranks of arriving “refugees”.