Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia Says Has Photos Of Ukraine Deploying BUK Missiles In East, Radar Proof Of

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    It's the American way.
    It's easy to have the answers when one has orchestrated the questions.

Sadly, IMO more Americans today are ready to believe a foreign former sworn enemy over our own CORRUPT government and complicit media.
    Ain't that the truth?

BTW, good thread, Matt.

While I am not convinced that Russia is telling the truth I would have to give them a bit more credibility than anything coming out of the US governments mouth. Think about it for a minute. With no time to gather facts the US government and lap dogs came out swing blaming Russia and company for everything. Where have I seen this act before, oh, that's right, Benghazi. Remember how quickly they blamed a video before any evidence was gathered and then stuck with that narrative for a couple of weeks.

Or perhaps I lost trust when those in charge of the NSA would say one thing only to be proven liars by the Snowden files, repeatedly. And then they would try to fall back to a Bill Clinton defense of parsing words and meanings.

How about the brewing IRS scandal, Fast and Furious etc. No our government has taken to lying as a way of life and now they have NO credibility with many of us. Even if they are telling the truth this time, and that isn't a given, trusting them is just plain foolish as they lie so bloody often.

So while I don't for sure know the truth I have to at least give Russia a serious consideration as speaking the truth as they seem to have some evidence to support their theory.

Well this is inconvenient to the narrative.

Who had the most to gain by having the plane shot down? It really doesn't appear to be either the Russians or the so called "separatists".

This AM on CNN Chris "Propaganda Master" Cuomo was interviewing Madeline Albright, they were calling Putin a disgusting liar and at the very same time saying how they need to find out what happened.

if you don't know what happened, how do you know that Putin is telling "disgusting lies".

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    While I am not convinced that Russia is telling the truth I would have to give them a bit more credibility than anything coming out of the US governments mouth. Think about it for a minute. With no time to gather facts the US government and lap dogs came out swing blaming Russia and company for everything. Where have I seen this act before, oh, that's right, Benghazi. Remember how quickly they blamed a video before any evidence was gathered and then stuck with that narrative for a couple of weeks.

Or perhaps I lost trust when those in charge of the NSA would say one thing only to be proven liars by the Snowden files, repeatedly. And then they would try to fall back to a Bill Clinton defense of parsing words and meanings.

How about the brewing IRS scandal, Fast and Furious etc. No our government has taken to lying as a way of life and now they have NO credibility with many of us. Even if they are telling the truth this time, and that isn't a given, trusting them is just plain foolish as they lie so bloody often.

So while I don't for sure know the truth I have to at least give Russia a serious consideration as speaking the truth as they seem to have some evidence to support their theory.
    "A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody, ought not to be trusted by anybody."

- Thomas Paine

First, I claim the medal for the toughest set of nerves here. I actually watched Brian Williams and NBC news last night. I'm Okay now. They released me from the hospital this morning and warned me about watching things that blew out my blood pressure.

I have to say that I watched a near perfect propaganda presentation that was beautifully orchestrated among various reporters, dot-gov types, and "experts." (An expert is one who guesses correctly three times in a row)

I also watched RT "news." Sad to see that the once high masters of propaganda were so stiff and ill at ease.

All I believe and guess to be true is that an airliner crashed and was probably shot down.

It was either shot down by mistake as we did in 1988 when the Vincennes shot down an Iranian airliner and killed 290 civilians or it was a carefully crafted propaganda punch using innocent civilians as chattel in a game of world domination.

Be it a mistake or sinister strike, it's sad. My best guess is it was a tragic mistake committed by hotheads who are amateurs when it comes to sophisticated weapons and their use.

The rest is just posturing and peeing contests, IMHO.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!