Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Airlines Crash in Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by MtDewCamacho View Post
    Prime Minister of Ukraine saying it was the missing one in the past.

This would make a good cover up for the one still hiding. Let a few months go by, then fly it into some innocent people.

The sad part about all of this, and the most frustrating is that we WILL NEVER know the truth.

The very thing our government is trying to keep from happening is going to happen the more they lie to us and keep from us.

I am going to have to get off this forums and news all together for a while. It's really starting to ruin my days. When I see a march call go out, I'll see you all again.

....er, your green light is still on there bub.

Change your mind?

Ferris
    VAXXED from cover up to catastrophe

CDC lied and more kids died

Why lie? I AM a thread killer.

Sun Tzu must have seen babs coming when he put this down in writing: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemies country WHOLE and INTACT. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment or a company than to destroy them...

Has the "Christian" Putin said anything about this?

He's supposedly been on the red phone to Commandante Zero in the Black House ...

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/a...ts-5628275.php

Obama talks to Putin, asks aides for plane reports

| July 17, 2014 | Updated: July 17, 2014 11:24am

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is asking his advisers to keep him updated on reports of a plane shot down over Ukraine. But the White House says it can't confirm the reports.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Thursday that Obama spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin before leaving on a trip to Delaware and New York. But Earnest could not say whether it was before or after Obama was aware of reports that the plane was shot down.

An adviser to Ukraine's interior minister says a passenger plane carrying 295 people was shot down near the Russian border. Malaysian Airlines said it lost contact with one of its flights over Ukrainian airspace.

Earnest says Putin requested the call to discuss new sanctions imposed on Russia Wednesday.
    Lost colonist

"Liberty is what we stand for. Liberty is what we champion. Liberty will prevail." - Jeff Cooper, "Cooper's Commentaries," Vol. 12 #1, January 2004 - http://www.molonlabe.net/Commentaries/jeff12.pdf

LISTEN! Jordan Page - "Liberty" (Acoustic version) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bitxwy6okn4

Another missing Malaysian airline,,,,,,that just happen to fly over a civil war airspace,,,,, The only thing missing is the grassy knoll.

Well,,,pic of grassy knoll ^ "I got some ocean front property in Arizona,,,"
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Folks you knew this was going to happen,,Odinga had to find quick cover for US border fiasco,,,,stay vigilant, Obama has opened up the southern boarder and you just know who coming past it.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    and there is your false flag to get the ball rolling
    My first thought....

What if the missing airliner comes into play at some point?
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Trident.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Cav Trooper View Post
    Trident.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by Cav Trooper View Post
    Trident.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/