Page 68 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

EXCLUSIVE: Dallas Riots Interview

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Woke Liberals Who Supported the Riots Are CRYING as Their Starbucks Get Burnt Down

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Stopping was just not a smart thing to do. Prayers for that truck driver.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica – Takes Control of Second Car – Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

[VIDEO] Reported “Soros ANTIFA Organizer” Caught on Camera Directing Riot Activity and Paying Rioters

Why isn't this communist in custody for inciting and paying for riots?

https://www.stevegruber.com/2020/05/...aying-rioters/

Reporters Beaten, Robbed by Black Lives Matter Protesters During Livestream Report

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...stream-report/