Thread: Christian Bale thanks Satan at Golden Globes Award

Default Christian Bale thanks Satan at Golden Globes Award

Christian Bale bashes Dick Cheney in Golden Globes speech after praising former VP just weeks ago - Fox News

..."Thank you to Satan for giving me inspiration to play this role."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...eptance-speech
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I think he was talking about the source material; without whom there would have been no material to use as base for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    I think he was talking about the source material; without whom there would have been no material to use as base for the movie.
    I get what he was doing, I just think it was incredibly off-putting to state it that way.

Dick Cheney was a greedy, power-hungry maniac. But he's not exactly the worst person in the world. Valerie Jarrett is far, far worse only she stayed in the shadows. The left loves to think of the Bush administration as evil, but Obama continued almost every one of those policies.

Dick Cheney waterboarded people. Obama droned American citizens. Huge, huge difference.

Exactly. Valerie Jarrett is way worse. John Pedosta too...

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I get what he was doing, I just think it was incredibly off-putting to state it that way.

Dick Cheney was a greedy, power-hungry maniac. But he's not exactly the worst person in the world. Valerie Jarrett is far, far worse only she stayed in the shadows. The left loves to think of the Bush administration as evil, but Obama continued almost every one of those policies.

Dick Cheney waterboarded people. Obama droned American citizens. Huge, huge difference.

I watched a clip where Bale goes on Fox to promote his movie and did nothing but praise Cheney, and then before all his liberal friends he then blasted Cheney.

If he had picked one side or the other, even blasting Cheney, I could respect that.

But to play both sides, that's cowardly and self-serving. Too bad. I liked his movies. I wish actors would just keep their mouths shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I watched a clip where Bale goes on Fox to promote his movie and did nothing but praise Cheney, and then before all his liberal friends he then blasted Cheney.

If he had picked one side or the other, even blasting Cheney, I could respect that.

But to play both sides, that's cowardly and self-serving. Too bad. I liked his movies. I wish actors would just keep their mouths shut.
    I find it interesting that we listen to actors, that they carry such weight.....they fake it, they lie, they pretend for a living...geez, that's nuts when you think about it.

I see them for what they are, the great pretenders.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

You defiantly want to go see his movies?

Defiantly or definitely? :)

I've enjoyed Christian Bale's acting since he was a wee kid in "Empire of the Sun". That's an epic movie right there.

But I guess you spend too much time in Hollywood then you're just not going to turn out to be of sound mind no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    I find it interesting that we listen to actors,
    Who's "we" Kimosabe?

I see them for what they are, the great pretenders.
    ... they're actors. Their minds may be trapped in fantasy land which somehow translates to a reality ... actors.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Who's "we" Kimosabe?

... they're actors. Their minds may be trapped in fantasy land which somehow translates to a reality ... actors.

O.W.
    Yes, ACTOOORSlll That was a very vague encompassing general statement that obviously excluded you and I. WE ARE NOT ACTOORS, WE ARE REALISTS, IN AN UNREAL WORLD. That is very real.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.