Thread: eggplant skin cancer cure? - MY STORY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default eggplant skin cancer cure? - MY STORY

This thread is primarily for those who don't have access to medical care, for whatever reason.

Here are links to various articles on the eggplant skin cancer cure. It supposedly cures all non-melanoma skin cancer.
    www.viewzone.com/eggplant.html
    www.smart-publications.com/text/the-eggplant-cancer-cure/ch4/
    www.ehow.com/how_5082890_treat-skin-cancers-eggplant-vinegar.html
    www.ezinearticles.com/?Curaderm-B-5-Eggplant:An-Alternative-Cure-for-Skin-Cancer&id=5715656

Some pictures are graphic!

Read the above, and I will post MY STORY later, as we're under a sever t'storm warning for now!

ok, the storms are past.

My Story
    In October, 2010 I developed a small white pimple like structure on the edge of my ear.
    It soon developed a cyst like area under the skin. I would pick off the pimple and apply a disinfectant.
    It then developed a Black crust and continued to grow.
    Late November I suspected melanoma cancer and did a google image search for "ear melanoma cancer" and there was an image that looked exactly like it.
    It continued to grow and by late January it was about 1" long along the ear 1/2" wide and 1/2" deep. There was also a 1/2" diameter black crusty cone, like a volcano peak growing straight out of the top.
    I say a thread on TB2K about the eggplant skin cancer cure and bought an eggplant and white vinegar (about $4) and made up the solution.

The cone came off on the first day. It was hollow like a thimble and had a blood vessel up the center.

The lower black crust was still there and it grew into the coned area again, but not upward. About 2 weeks later this black crust came loose and off.

Another layer of black crust developed, but thinner and it too came off in a couple of weeks.

At 9 weeks all of the black area is gone, along with a good chunk of my ear. There is about a 3/4" long by 1/4"+ deep arc missing from my ear. Like someone bit it out.

Now....
    I took pictures through the whole process, front and back of the ear and they are very graphic!

I up-loaded the pictures to my computer at the 9 week point, and then realized that some were pretty fuzzy as I didn't know the camera had a close-up setting. I redid the last set (front and back) and got a very sharp picture.

I will post these, if I can. (I've never posted pictures before.)

What's the best way to up-load them to the thread?

Hi there! I am very interested in your results. Was this definitely Melanoma? Squamus cell and basal cell skin cancers apparently respond (100%) but I was not sure about Melanoma. My Father has had Melanoma in the past.

Looking forward to your pictures and thank you so much for tracking your results.Were you ever evaluated during this process by a Doctor? Doesn't matter, just helpful for confirmation.

What in the world? Does this really work?

Thank goodness you are okay y2kmisfit. Did you ever make it to the doctor to be assured it is all gone and not metastasized?

I have never heard anything about eggplant helping skin cancer.

I too am anxious to hear more.
    -
    -

Cures "non-melanoma cancer"? How do you tell the difference?

You suspected melanoma in November and you waited until late January to do something about it? The ears are especially vulnerable to skin cancer because they get sunburned so often. You see a lot of old farmers in the Midwest with chunky ears after having skin cancers cut away -- assuming they catch it in time. The baseball cap is the worst hat someone who works outside all day can wear in terms of sun protection, but that's all you ever see a farmer wearing most of the time.
    Collapse now and avoid the rush!

Ok, I re-read your story several times and have a question that wasn't clear to me. Did you apply the eggplant & vinegar solution only that one time, or did you apply it several times? Once again - that part wasn't clear to me. My family is all very interested in this. The men have worked outside most of their lives and places have started coming up - some of them age spots we know. Thanks for posting this - and great news on your outcome.

No I never had it evaluated by a doctor.
    I don't care for Doctors or hospitals.
    It may have been squamous cancer, they can look alike.
    Was it something else? I don't know, but this supposedly only works on cancer cells, and the surrounding areas are fine.
    I used to get sunburned badly on my ears as a kid.
    The area now is extremely sensitive to cold (30-40 degrees). It's like have a toothache and eating ice cream. IT hurts!

I was resigned to being dead by now, but am feeling fine.

I have been having computer problems so hopefully I can get the pictures posted.

The links above that I posted I had to type into the thread by hand because everytime time tried to "cut and paste" internet explorer crashed.