Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Napolitano: Wall Funding is Illegal

Default Andrew Napolitano: Wall Funding is Illegal

What's up with Faux News Napolitano. Couple of years ago, he was a liberty conservative type of guy. Now Dude is pissing me off more and more. Sounds like a liberal never Trumping RINO globalist. He belongs on CNN or another Trump hating network. Typical Faux News.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/81714...tano-skeptical

Somebody got to him.

There is nothing he has to say, that I care to listen to.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Has he changed? Or has he just stopped agreeing with you?

I never paid an enormous amount of attention to him, but he does seem to normally have a pretty solid legal mind.

Are you a person of solid moral character whose morals don't alter based on how convenient something is for you or whether or not your political opponent is "playing fair"? Do you stand your intellectual and moral ground, even when it's not popular?

I think most of you would be crying foul murder if Obama were doing some of what Trump is threatening to do (to be fair, he hasn't done it yet and it may very well be a bluff and a negotiating tactic). You'd be saying it's the end of the republic and calling him a dictator.

But when it's YOUR strongman you suddenly switched positions and LOVE a strongman executive power.

Did you know the original charter for the United States under the Articles of Confederation didn't even call for a president? They had an inherent distrust of national executives. The modern presidency is largely shaped by that criminal Andrew Jackson and his enormous seizures of executive power. Much of what we consider "normal", like veto power, was born out of what were considered usurpations of executive power at the time.

If Trump can call an "emergency" and use the military to build a wall, could not President Cortez declare a "medical emergency" and instruct all military institutions to immediately start providing free healthcare?

You don't want to let this genie out of the bottle. At least not any further than it already is.

He does have a good legal mind but it has become obvious to some of us that this is not the same Judge Napolitano as before his call to the woodshed over at FIXed News.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    He does have a good legal mind but it has become obvious to some of us that this is not the same Judge Napolitano as before his call to the woodshed over at FIXed News.
    Yep, someone showed him a copy of his suicide note.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Illegal is not complying with the arbitrary commands of the Ruling Class.
    The whole idea of an authoritarian Ruling Class is ridiculous.

The American Ruling Class created the condition in countries micromanaged by the American Ruling Class.
    So, what is the difference between the people deliberately flown into this country by the American Ruling Class in the dead of
    night from Middle Eastern countries and those coming across an arbitrary line on the ground from Central American countries?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It doesn't seem like he has changed much to me. He leans libertarian. That means he's going to disagree with both liberals and conservatives when they put their authoritarian hats on. And he is a fairly strict interpreter of the Constitution. Trump is an authoritarian with apparently only a vague idea of what the Constitution says, so they are bound to come out on opposing sides of many issues.

We can have selective hearing sometimes I guess. I also tune out Hillary supporters Shepard Smith, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace. Bret Baier and Chris Wallace do attempt to hide their bias.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    We can have selective hearing sometimes I guess. I also tune out Hillary supporters Shepard Smith, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace. Bret Baier and Chris Wallace do attempt to hide their bias.
    I don't watch Bret Baier but didn't realize he's a Hillary supporter??

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.