Page 235 of 239 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Brooklyn man, 75, is found decomposing in a chair at home surrounded by biohazard canisters and 'schematics of weapons of mass destruction' - sparking FBI probe

• A 75-year-old man was found dead inside his Cypress Hills apartment
    • Police were alerted to the 101st Avenue apartment to perform a wellness check
    • The body had started to decompose and is believed to have been dead for at least a week
    • Man was surrounded by canisters with biohazard labels, various schematics and drawings depicting weapons of mass destruction
    • Initial radiation tests of both the canisters and apartment came back negative

A 75-year-old man was found dead in his Brooklyn apartment surrounded by biohazard canisters and schematics depicting weapons of mass destruction.
    The man, who has been identified as 'John the Knish man,' was found during a wellness check in Cypress Hills Wednesday afternoon and was pronounced dead at the scene.
    He was discovered sitting on a chair and is believed to have been dead for at least a week, according
    Police officials were seen wearing hazmat suits to remove the man's decomposing body from the apartment.
    Discovery of the body and the canisters labeled with biohazard labels prompted a joint investigation between the NYPD's Joint Terrorism Task Force and the FBI.

Salman Rushdie Stabbed During Appearance in New York https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/salman-rushdie-stabbed-

cair

You do not comprehend His Logic. He bred & raised those daughters to continue and strengthen His genetic and cultural heritage, and they rejected that and in doing so rejected The Father & His intent. So, they chose to negate their value & dishonor their parents, thus justifying a shortening of their existence.

After re-reading the news article, He saved His daughters and killed 4 guys who may have been involved somehow.

Why convict Him, considering how USA supports Islamic terrorists against Syria and does other terrible murderous things designed to destroy Syria for a Greater Khazaria terrorist state. I add to the list, Somalia, Serbia, Libya, Yemen, etc.

The USA doesn't support Islamic terrorism, the government here may but as a whole most of free America simply wants that part of the world to become glass and glow for a thousand years, or give the freedom to ALL religions to practice their worship in the own homes ONLY. Like the original documents for this country say not the perversions of folks such as yourself who would put YOUR morals or lack thereof on everyone else.