Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecticut Shooter and Colorado Shooter Linked: Their Dads Scheduled To Testify...

Quote Originally Posted by hangontoHim View Post
    Tried to find credible sources on Startpage search engine. Could find nothing. If there is something to it then it is beyond huge, but I found nothing.

I must say that the video of the police chasing the guy up into the woods was compelling however. Why would a guy run if he wasn't involved ... unless he had other problems with the law?
    Found it here

http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/2...libor-scandal/
    Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
    Psalm 20:7

Tried to find credible sources on Startpage search engine. Could find nothing. If there is something to it then it is beyond huge, but I found nothing.

I must say that the video of the police chasing the guy up into the woods was compelling however. Why would a guy run if he wasn't involved ... unless he had other problems with the law?
    if this is a huge false flag Federal Op going down, then you can be sure the search engines are being monitored and scrubbed at this moment.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

MK itself is beyond huge... but no one ever talks about it; a form of normalcy bias? Is there a term for all the stuff "Hidden in plain sight" that no one ever talks about?

Back to the OP. If true, the link between the fathers is quite a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    MK itself is beyond huge... but no one ever talks about it; a form of normalcy bias? Is there a term for all the stuff "Hidden in plain sight" that no one ever talks about?

Back to the OP. If true, the link between the fathers is quite a coincidence.
    I found this on youtube. Sandy Hook Elem 3 shooters. Interesting but take with grain of salt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_fI0...ature=youtu.be
    Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    I found this on youtube. Sandy Hook Elem 3 shooters. Interesting but take with grain of salt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_fI0...ature=youtu.be
    Sorry guys....Just noticed it's a dupe!!!! So nothing here. Move on!

good find
    if the father truly is slated to testify at Libor hearings we have an exact copy of the Aurora massacre circumstances

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Wow. If the implication is true, this is a really big find. Anyone who reads, watches, or accesses any credible information along these lines needs to download or make copies of the material, because this stuff (anything negative about this corrupt administration) IS being scrubbed from the 'Net.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

This could be very huge if true and needs to be looked at further. Friday night my hub said, "don't you think this is really strange how these are happening, like a connection or something.....how could it be though?"

The possibilities boggle the mind if they are...and seriously strain the normalcy bias. But will never see the light of day, IMHO.
    Pray hard, do your best,
    God will handle all the rest.

Appreciate you posting this Mel. It's a 10 minute video and the pertinent info starts about 4 minutes in. This is still one guy's opinion with no source of info to validate his claims. I am thinking this is woo woo. I guess when the LIBOR trials happen then we will know, but until then without more sources that are even somewhat credible I am thinking this is just an internet prank.

Appreciate you posting this Mel. It's a 10 minute video and the pertinent info starts about 4 minutes in. This is still one guy's opinion with no source of info to validate his claims. I am thinking this is woo woo. I guess when the LIBOR trials happen then we will know, but until then without more sources that are even somewhat credible I am thinking this is just an internet prank.
    I love this stuff ... Who the heck is credible any more .... You think the MSM is going to run with this .. Fox ? It is these types of guys that are breaking the news now and the MSM HAS to report on it once it is out.