Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: From Sea to Sea - More White Symbols Destroyed

Default From Sea to Sea - More White Symbols Destroyed

White symbols today = White people tomorrow !!

Black Marxist revolution happening... and most of our so-called "leaders" have join the revolution!

" Protesters toppled and set ablaze a statue of a Confederate general in Washington, D.C. on Friday, following nationwide rallies to mark Juneteenth, the holiday commemorating the end of slavery in the United States.

Demonstrators pulled the figure of Albert Pike down by rope, doused it with lighter fuel and set fire to it, before dozens began chanting "Black lives matter."

" Several monuments depicting Confederate figures have been toppled in recent weeks. Also on Friday, protesters in Raleigh, North Carolina pulled down two Confederate statues; one was hung from a lamppost while the other was dragged down the street and placed in front of a courthouse. "

" On Thursday night, protesters in Portland, Oregon pulled down a statue of George Washington. Last week, people in Richmond, Virginia toppled another Confederate statue as well as the figure of Italian explorer Christopher Columbus. "

More info at link

https://www.dw.com/en/confederate-st...ies/a-53880395

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Demonstrators pulled the figure of Albert Pike down by rope, doused it with lighter fuel and set fire to it, before dozens began chanting "Black lives matter."

There is an interesting connection between Confederate General Albert Pike and Oklahoma where Trump will have his first 2020 re-election rally tonight.

Confederate General Pike served as Confederate Indian commissioner and military commander of Indian Territory [including Oklahoma] during the Civil War.

Many Oklahoma Indians fought for the Confederacy.

Confederate General Stand Watie was Chief of the pro-Confederate Southern Cherokees. General Watie was the only Native American on either side to rise to a brigadier general's rank during the war. On June 25, 1865, two months after Robert E. Lee's surrender, he officially surrendered his command of the First Indian Brigade, C.S.A to federal authorities at Doaksville near Fort Towson [Oklahoma] in the Choctaw Nation. He was the last Confederate general in the field to surrender.

In the Oklahoma town in which Stand Watie is buried is a tribute memorial erected by the 'Daughters of the Confederacy'.

The inscription reads:

In Honor of General Stand Watie - only full blood Indian Brigadier General in the Confederate Army.

This brave Cherokee with his heroic regiment rendered inestimable services to the Confederate Cause of Indian Territory.

Born in Georgia, December 12, 1806, died in Cherokee Nation, September 9, 1871

A tribute to his memory by the Oklahoma Division, United Daughters of the Confederacy."

"Lest We Forget"

Last edited by KingsX; 06-20-2020 at 02:59 PM.

In what is happening we see how we are no longer a nation of laws. When the government allows thugs and arsonist to violate the law while the good people of the land are held to account for even the slightest violations, you know our country is finished if nothing is done. We are in the midst of a Marxist revolution masquerading as a civil rights movement.

As a pastor I cannot share with you everything that is shared with me. Let me say this though, the situation is worse than it appears.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    In what is happening we see how we are no longer a nation of laws. When the government allows thugs and arsonist to violate the law while the good people of the land are held to account for even the slightest violations, you know our country is finished if nothing is done. We are in the midst of a Marxist revolution masquerading as a civil rights movement.

As a pastor I cannot share with you everything that is shared with me. Let me say this though, the situation is worse than it appears.
    OK, first of all you gotta tell us something of what is shared. No teasing! C'mon, just a few crumbs will do

Your analysis is completely correct. Should Trump be doing something differently about it?

Somebody at the top of the food chain is barking out orders. AMC Theaters announce they are opening and customers do not need masks. A few hours later, they change their minds and customers will indeed have to wear masks.

Dr. Shorty acted like he was in charge of the NFL playing again. Who gave him those orders? Blessedly, Trump tweeted that Fauci had nothing to do with the NFL.
    Oh, but Donald, someone is giving the orders. Who exactly is it?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Meanwhile... along with CNN and cultural marxist demon-rats.... FOX news, Republican so-called "conservatives" and other NWO toadies are overtly advocating making black "Juneteenth" a national holiday, while they passively consent to White history being systematically destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

You can tell us without identifying the source... just give us the basic details.

The irony...

Statue of Union General Ulysses S. Grant toppled in San Francisco on Friday

Ulysses S. Grant statue toppled in San Francisco

" A statue of former President Ulysses S. Grant - the Union general who led his army to victory against the Confederacy during the Civil War - was toppled on Friday as hundreds gathered in San Francisco to celebrate Juneteenth. "

more at link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ulysses-g...-san-francisco

perhaps we should help them on their quest to remove anything even remotely connected to slavery

if what i heard is correct Yale University is named for a former slave trader

I feel sure that if we look closer we can find some more liberal sacred cows to sacrifice for "the cause"
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Statue of Francis Scott Key toppled in San Francisco

The statue of Francis Scott Key, the writer of "The Star-Spangled Banner" and a slave owner, was brought down by protesters during demonstrations against racial injustice.

The statue of Francis Scott Key, who is known for writing "The Star-Spangled Banner" but was a slave owner, was toppled by protesters in San Francisco during demonstrations against racial injustice.

Key wrote "The Star-Spangled Banner" after he saw an American flag flying at the Battle of Fort McHenry following a victory over the British in the War of 1812. The lines he wrote turned into the national anthem.

more at link

https://abcnews.go.com/US/protesters...ry?id=71359718