Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

It's a self-licking ice cream cone - the FBI, CIA, and White House leaked blatant lies to the NYT, NPR, and Wash Post and then used their reporting as proof of the lies that they leaked

why did you spy on me?
    > cause NYT and NPR reported you were working for Russia
    yeah, but they only said that cause you told them to say it
    > well, they still said it; we're just doing our job
    but you lied, you just made it all up
    > prove it
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

All the ways your phone tracks your location...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIY4J8jAUc
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shelton is Fed critic who previously supported return to gold standard…

Senate Republicans Fail to Advance Judy Shelton’s Confirmation to Fed Board

Procedural vote is suspended on Trump nominee for central bank, narrowing her path for approval

Understanding the Tri-fold Nature of the Deep State

Matthew Ehret
    November 3, 2020

Not that long ago the United States came close to total dissolution.
    The financial system was bankrupt, speculation had run amok, and all infrastructure had fallen into disarray over the course of 30 years of unbroken free trade. To make matters worse, the nation was on the verge of a civil war and international financiers in London and Wall Street gloated over the immanent destruction of the first nation on earth to be established not upon hereditary institutions, but rather on the consent of the governed and mandated to serve the general welfare.
    Although one might think that I am referring now to today’s America, I am in fact referring to the United States of 1860.
    The Trifold Deep State
    In my past two articles in this series, I discussed how a new system of political economy was established by Benjamin Franklin and his disciples in the wake of the war of independence driven by protectionism, national banking and internal improvements.
    I also demonstrated that the rise of the thing known as today’s “deep state” can also be understood as a three-headed beast which arose in its earliest incarnation under the leadership of arch traitor Aaron Burr who established Wall Street, killed Alexander Hamilton and devoted his life to the cause of dissolving the union. After having been caught in the act of sabotage, Burr escaped arrest in 1807 by running off to England where he live in Jeremy Bentham’s mansion for 5 years, only to return to oversee a new plot to break up the union that eventually boiled over in 1860.
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...of-deep-state/