Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you now stand on the vaccine?

Default Where do you now stand on the vaccine?

I know The libs will be the first one in line to take it...

Do you still think it’s the Mark of the Beast?

Not planning on getting the vaccine. I had the pneumonia and shingles vaccine and had bad reaction to both.

With 64% of coronavirus deaths between May and August occurred in health care settings, and it's weakening in strength as time goes on; who needs it? And it needs to be kept at - 94 degrees F. Ree

Cleveland Clinic Identifies Melatonin as COVID-19 Treatment (mercola.com)

Cleveland Clinic Identifies Melatonin as COVID-19 Treatment

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

I will NOT involve myself with anything bill gates is involved in....................

Based on the information that I have today, there is no possible way that I will agree to take this vaccine. A partial list:
    - I am not in a high risk group.
    - 100% of the full dosage recipients experienced issues.
    - No animal testing.
    - Speed to market with no clarity around long term effects.
    - No mRMA vaccine has previously been successful.
    - Nanotechnology.

I am anticipating that this position will require a strong fortitude. I anticipate that certain liberties will be lost as a result.

Expect that certain employers will require. We have seen this previously in the Healthcare space. Large healthcare org employees were mandated to have certain vaccines as a condition of employment. Anticipate that local schools will add this vaccine as a requirement for your child/grandchild’s attendance. We have seen trial balloons with concerts. Travel will be limited to those who provide proof of vaccination. This is an abbreviated list – it will expand.

Mark of the Beast – no. A precursor, yes. This is the softening stage. The world population is being conditioned to accept and bend to what your overlords mandate. I believe that the actions governments are taking today are simply closing the gates on what they view as their cattle – you and me.

Anticipate an onslaught of media encouragement, social shaming / peer pressure followed by the above restrictions.

With these controls in place, monetary restrictions will follow.

Going to take it with my family and thank the Lord. So glad healthcare workers are getting it first, they've been through a lot.

I already ditched Gate's first virus, Windoze.

No vaccine for me, and folks, you are total idiots to take a mRNA vaccine for a disease with less than 1% chance of killing you.
    Especially if it increases the fatality rate of COVID-20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and so forth.
    Nobody can prove it will, or won't, but past animal experiments are not encouraging.
    And what if you already had the COVID-19? Do you trust the highly inaccurate test they are now using?
    If you had COVID-19 and don't know it and then get the vaccine, potentially huge negative consequences.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by awitness View Post
    .... No animal testing.
    I'm good with this ... test subjects should be limited to current burearats and their appointees and those running for any elected position of public service.

When "they" open their yaps to exclaim how great such is, they'll have first hand experience ....

O.W.

Yes, politicians first, followed by the media.
    Then after several years of this animal testing I’ll still decline the miracle vax for the disease with a 99.96% recovery rate.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Shouldn't it depend upon whether Covid19 is a naturally occurring virus or something cooked up in a Chinese lab?

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive