Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 11/27/17 - 12/10/17

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    The Japanese envoy said that the Empire did not war in the days leading up to December 7, 1941, as well. Envoys are often in the dark... Or lying.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

parallel universe- @ignis_fatum · 13 min.
    #breaking The Red Crescent says that at least 104 were wounded during ongoing clashes all over #WestBank and #Gaza, including 4 in critical condition from live ammunition.
    #Israel #Jerusalem

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 1h1 hour agoChina stopped refined oil exports to North Korea in Oct: report
    http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20171207000907

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 60m60 minutes ago
    Elites in North Korea fear change as sanctions test regime https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/12/07/Elites-in-North-Korea-fear-change-as-sanctions-test-regime/7351512651639/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=1

Lightbulb Iran warns of 'intifada' against Israel

The Arab world blasted U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday, after his announcement that the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
    Iran strongly condemned the decision, saying it threatened a "new intifada", or uprising against Israel.
    "The provocative and unwise decision by the U.S.... will provoke Muslims and inflame a new intifada and an escalation of radical, angry and violent behavior," said the Iranian foreign ministry in a statement on its website, according to AFP.
    The statement said Trump's move was a "clear violation of international resolutions" and that Jerusalem was "an inseparable part of Palestine".
    "Iran strongly condemns this move and urges the international community, influential countries and especially Islamic countries to prevent the implementation of this US action, which is only of benefit to the Zionist regime, to preserve the stability of the region," said the statement.
    Syria dismissed Trump’s move as well, with President Bashar Al-Assad saying in a statement it would not dim the "Palestinian cause".
    "The future of Jerusalem is not set by a state or a president, but by its history, will, and the determination of those loyal to the Palestinian cause which will stay alive in the conscience of the Arab homeland until the establishment of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital," the statement said.
    Lebanon's Prime Minister Saad Hariri vowed his country's "highest degrees of solidarity with the Palestinian people and its right to establish an independent state with Jerusalem as its capital".
    "The American decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to move the embassy there is a step that is rejected by the Arab world and risks spilling dangers over into the region," he said.
    Jordan condemned Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as amounting to a violation of international law and the UN charter.
    "The decision of the American president to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and the transfer of the US embassy to this city constitutes a violation of decisions of international law and the United Nations charter," said government spokesman Mohammed Momani.
    As expected, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) blasted Trump’s move as well, with its secretary-general Saeb Erekat saying it destroys any hopes for a two-state solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict.
    "He destroyed the two-state solution," Erekat declared, adding that Trump "disqualified his country from any role whatsoever" in the peace process.
    The Hamas terrorist organization also condemned Trump's decision and said that the move "open the gates of hell" on U.S. interests in the region.
    "This decision will open the gates of hell on US interests in the region," said Hamas official Ismail Radwan after Trump's announcement.
    He called on Arab and Islamic states to "cut off economic and political ties with the U.S. embassy and expel American ambassadors to cripple" Trump's decision. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/238971
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Israel Breaking-
    @IsraelBreaking
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    ISIS linked group takes responsibility for two rockets fired toward Israel short time ago saying it was in response to Trumps declaration on Jerusalem.

Strategic Sentinel-Conta verificada
    @StratSentinel
    1 minHá 1 minuto
    Mais
    U.S. Air Force's B-1B Lancer strategic bomber aircraft and F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jets conducted simulated bombing drills in South Korea

Exclamation Israel army deploys more troops after Donald Trump Jerusalem move

JERUSALEM

The Israeli military said on Thursday it was deploying hundreds more troops to the occupied West Bank after US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

"Upon the conclusion of the general staff's situation assessment, it was decided that a number of battalions will reinforce in the area of (the West Bank), as well as combat intelligence and territorial defence," the military said in a statement.

"In addition, more standby forces were defined, as part of the (military's) readiness to possible developments."

Large numbers of Israeli troops were preparing at the Qalandia checkpoint between Jerusalem and the northern West Bank on Thursday, an AFP correspondent reported.

The deployments come amid uncertainty over the fallout from Trump's speech on Wednesday recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital. http://www.nation.co.ke/news/world/Israel-deploys-more-troops-Donald-Trump-Jerusalem/1068-4218978-lyii6pz/index.html

Exclamation IDF bombs Hamas positions in Gaza after rocket attacks

An Israel Defense Forces tank and aircraft carried out strikes on two Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip on Thursday evening in retaliation for Palestinian rocket attacks.

The retaliatory strikes targeted Hamas positions even though a different group, the salafist Tawhid al-Jihad, took responsibility for the launches. https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-bombs-hamas-positions-in-gaza-after-rocket-attacks/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter IDF confirms it struck 2 hamas targets in the Gaza Strip with tanks and airstrikes. Targets destroyed.

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 2h2 hours agoChina Prepares Refugee Camps at Border with North Korea https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-prepares-refugee-camps-at-border-with-north-korea_2381322.html

Reuters Live@ReutersLive 2h2 hours ago
    LIVE: White House says no official decision has been made on U.S. participation in winter Olympics in South Korea http://reut.rs/2jpHfq7

Colin KahlVerified account@ColinKahl 18h18 hours ago
    The Trump administration is seriously contemplating a preventive military strike on North Korea. But even a well planned & well executed surprise attack would be a fool’s errand.