Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman threatens to kill Professor and white students in her "Evolution" class

Oh, I don't even wanna think about the post election euphoria! After Obama won the tenor changed dramatically in race relations in my upscale Houston, TX suburb. It was palpable. The only explanation was Obama's presidency.

You know.....they say racism isn't dead. They're right, problem is they're looking at the wrong people. A mirror should be the tool of the day for them. I've been called racist all my life, strange really. I'm a fan of Thomas Sowell (spelling?), Alan Keyes, Major West of Florida, Herman Cain was a nice surprise, Clarence Thomas and for a long time J.C. Watts. These men, although having flaws (like all of us), were/are men of integrity and backbone. And lastly, let's not forget Condolisa Rice...now that girl had brains and moxy!
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the River of Truth, and tell the whole world.... "No, YOU MOVE."

It is better to die a free and armed man than a broke, imprisoned and unarmed one."

I no longer bristle when I am called a racist. It's almost a badge of honor in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Did anyone else notice she invited them to post it on youtube? Almost makes one wonder if it was staged.
    Staged...I doubt it.my dw is mentally I'll for 12 years now.I used to fight nd demand rational behaviour....until I took the noose of her neck just as she was jumping.after the lord opened my eyes I stopped fighting her.one day I was hugging and conforting her in the middle of an episode until she assured me it passed.as I walked out of he room I ha a vision...I was watching her lifeless body sprawled on the concrete patio a second after she jumped from the bedroom window.the pain I felt was very very real.with tears in my eyes I went back into the room,stood in front of the window and told her''no,you will not.her jaw dropped and she whispered ''how did u know?" My point is there are times when they mislead you.on purpose or not.depends.the meds help....for a while.they need periodical changing and adjusting to be....somewhat effective.I learned to predict episodes based on morning behaviour.when one is coming I go in front of the mirror and watch myself in the eyes while telling myself''you will not break!!you will endure!!"it not all ways work.the hardest thing is when in the middle of an episode her eyes clear for a moment and she pleads for help.a piece of my heart dies every time.I keep reminding myself is the lord,s will.
    The lady in the video is textbook,in my opinion.she exploded sudenlly,with no reason and when no confruntation was offered she escalated.se needs prayer.mental illness is very hard to understand by normal people.I know,I am one.the meds offer a respire but come with horriffic side effects which are pain full to witness.sorry for the rant....I will pray for her
    Listen to your CONSCIENCE for is YOUR GOD trying to REASON with you

Quote Originally Posted by Usually Curious View Post
    Oh, I don't even wanna think about the post election euphoria! After Obama won the tenor changed dramatically in race relations in my upscale Houston, TX suburb. It was palpable. The only explanation was Obama's presidency.
    Yes it was even on the news a few times
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by atheist saved 2009 View Post
    Staged...I doubt it.my dw is mentally I'll for 12 years now.I used to fight nd demand rational behaviour....until I took the noose of her neck just as she was jumping.r
    What a story, thanks for sharing. No one can understand what it is like when a loved one looses complete, total touch with reality, unless they have experienced it first hand. I was very close to a loved one that had several episodes while they were still alive. I could always tell when it was about to happen by a different look in their eye. Like you , I fought with them for a while, but learned quickly that there is NO REASONING with a person that is not in their rational mind. It can indeed be very frightening.Too bad.

I'm just thinking of what has happened to us all or is it just me? I'm 57 years old but still in pretty good shape--I watched that video and a hundred different thoughts went through my head while it was playing--is she just crazy and needs some help? (but with time in the classroom with her one would have a data base about her) If she is going to kill someone is she armed with something that I need to take from her? No one is proactive, even the teacher, if I am seeing things correctly. Where I really start having issues with "where we are" as a society is when she hits the young man, who is seated, in the head as she walks by. Now this got me thinking about protesters blocking public sidewalks, blocking access to public parks and a multitude of other examples where my space and rights are being violated and the rule of law is generally being ignored. I have proudly said "I will not comply" for a very long time and have paid a price for that--for standing up for my principles. I just don't understand these things--the moment she struck me in the head I would have put her down and restrained her until her arrest--then regardless of all else, I would press charges. This is what we are not doing any longer. Say I walk into Zucotti Park to use & enjoy it, a OWS anarchist pushes me--the blow-back would be instantaneous & severe. But I generally never see that because this society and government have conditioned us to be timid sheep. This now results in one group doing whatever they like and getting away with it while the other group gets trampled. Start standing up for yourselves, especially that kid that got cracked in the head.

I think the more interesting psychological study may be the white boy in the jeans who was sitting right behind the ranter. I'll tell you this - He is one tough dude. Watch his body language. He is thinking about putting the girl down but instead calmly decides to pack his stuff and leave. Note how calmly and confidently he moves. I love when he arches his back to stretch before packing. He seemed to be the one person in the room who really grasped the situation. The guy in the vest who later comes in(probably a teacher) also knew how to act. This video is worth watching. We can learn from this.

The sad part is that the School will probably appologize to the woman for the obviously offensive material that aggitated her. The teacher will be fired of course and the student who's head was in the way of her hand will be expelled. Before its all said and done she will be on Television with the president and hailed as a "civil rights hero".

On a serious note though. It alludes me how a "person" can act out in such a juvenile way and think they are somehow entitled to great things and success. Seriously I wouldn't have dared act that way as a CHILD for fear of being punished profusely by my parents.

Crazy simply is. What's significant is the reaction/response of the people around the incident. Case in point: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...NMcpfijmtfmo9N WATCH: Brawl ensues outside Greenwich Village McDonald’s
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler