Page 137 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1644

Thread: Feds, Nevada rancher facing off over public lands

Lightbulb Survivalists

Quote Originally Posted by microcarl View Post
    But open warfare in the open desert, going up against armored vehicles, Apache helicopters and surveillance drones isn't going to win the battle for you, let alone the war!

The only way to win the war with this enemy is guerrilla warfare, covert action and stealth. Every technology has it's vulnerabilities. We MUST find those vulnerabilities and leverage them to our advantage.

Misapplied technology is often times worse than no technology at all. We MUST find methods of rendering useless, the enemy's technological advantage. That will not happen in open desert warfare, especially with no way to reasonably resupply engaged patriots.

But as I have no military experience, I humbly defer to those who do and have direct knowledge and experience with these things.
    Those who can use the supplies the enemy carries will be better off than those who must rely upon their own supplies and supply lines.
    Open conflict between those with better intel and equipment will always result in devastating losses for the under equipped and informed.
    Those with less must always find ways to live, work and attack from the shadows.
    There are surveillance drone countermeasures available.
    There are satellite communications options available.
    Frequency jamming is a two way street.
    Pepper spray and CS Gas works against everyone who is without proper protection.
    Militia's need to plan for the long term conflicts as well as the short term as the Bundy ranch conflict turned out to be.
    Stockpiles of food and ammunition need to be cached around the nation.
    Unfortunately, just as during the American Revolution, these stockpiles then become targets for the Government thugs.
    Defending our property and our neighbors lives then becomes morally and legally justified.
    • Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything through prayer with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God”
    The Apostle Paul told us to not worry about anything.
    What should we do instead of worrying?
    1. Pray for what you need as well as for what you want.
    2. Tell God that you are thankful for what he has already given you.
    3. Request from God everything you need for the day, every day.
    Libertatem a Calumnia (Freedom from Oppression)

Default Michele Fiore vs Chris Hayes Cliven Bundy Ranch

Published on Apr 18, 2014

MSNBC Chris Hayes squared off with Nevada state assemblywoman Michele Fiore over exactly what the objection is. Fiore told Hayes that the BLM went way out-of-bounds by sending in armed federal agents, declaring, "We will not allow governance by gunpoint."

Hayes repeatedly tried to get Fiore to admit that the Bundys are in violation of the law, but Fiore stuck to arguing that the government was engaging in outrageous tactics and "suspicious activity." Hayes insisted the government's tactics is a different issue from whether or not Bundy is in the wrong and his rejection of the federal government's authority.

Fiore asked, "If you owed the federal government money, Chris, do you want them coming to your house pointing guns at your wife and children? Is that okay with you?" Hayes shot back, "But is is okay with you if every rancher in the country stops paying their grazing fees?"

Hayes brought up a hypothetical where someone trying to save an illegal immigrant relative would try doing the same thing Bundy's supporters did, a comparison Fiore dismissed. They ended the segment on an odd exchange about killing cows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrwVDYjlTe4

New photo from the Bundy ranch

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post

muckers!!!

sunny225 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post

Why did the BLM kill the cows?? When they said they were there to get them off of the public land? Why kill them? That's money on the hoof right there. The SOB's are beyond understanding & they need some justice on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    Why did the BLM kill the cows??
    1. Failure to "comply"

2. Officer safety

3. They wandered outside the "free speech zone"

4. The cowboys were bored.
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    Why did the BLM kill the cows?? When they said they were there to get them off of the public land? Why kill them? That's money on the hoof right there. The SOB's are beyond understanding & they need some justice on their heads.
    You have pictures there of 3 dead cows and propagandists telling you that BLM killed them.

Did BLM also kill those 12 calves that were returned to Bundy? Or did he kill them or let them die because they were too much trouble?

I'm sure that everyone is going to jump down my throat for this, but at this point the patriot movement supporting Bundy isn't any more trustworthy than the MSN when it comes to disseminating information.

My take on it: If you try to manipulate my emotions into going to war with the government, then you are no better than the government. So called patriots who treat us like "sheep" and deliberately try to misinform us in order to generate support for their cause need to be strung up on the same gallows with Harry Reid.

I suspect those are cows that strayed off and got lost in the round up, or got chased too far away from water. BLM probably is responsible for their death, but this is pure propaganda.

There are very good, logical, and legitimate reasons to go to war with the government. When someone makes an appeal to emotion like this, then your mental defense shields should immediately go up and your suspicions should waken as to the legitimacy of their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    You have pictures there of 3 dead cows and propagandists telling you that BLM killed them.

Did BLM also kill those 12 calves that were returned to Bundy? Or did he kill them or let them die because they were too much trouble?

I'm sure that everyone is going to jump down my throat for this, but at this point the patriot movement supporting Bundy isn't any more trustworthy than the MSN when it comes to disseminating information.

My take on it: If you try to manipulate my emotions into going to war with the government, then you are no better than the government. So called patriots who treat us like "sheep" and deliberately try to misinform us in order to generate support for their cause need to be strung up on the same gallows with Harry Reid.

I suspect those are cows that strayed off and got lost in the round up, or got chased too far away from water. BLM probably is responsible for their death, but this is pure propaganda.

There are very good, logical, and legitimate reasons to go to war with the government. When someone makes an appeal to emotion like this, then your mental defense shields should immediately go up and your suspicions should waken as to the legitimacy of their cause.

The most effective propaganda is the kind that people want to believe in when they hear it.

Due to site restrictions, I could not post the story behind the pictures.

You might be right and this is just a photo op to get folks riled up. You might be wrong too.

There was a story about how they buried some cattle in very shallow graves on the far side of the disputed area. This may very well be from there. Perhaps it isnt.

It is however a picture from that area showing cattle being dug up and as you say it is due to the actions of the BLM.

Remember in the begining of this, the BLM said they did not kill any cattle?
    Just like they said they didn't start the fires at Waco (and no I am not comparing the 2 but rather showing that they will lie , even when presented with contrary evidence). Did Bundy do this himself? I don't know. Neither does anyone but him know.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

sunny225 Guest

OK.
    So we shouldn't post nor even look at the pics of the dead cows?
    I don't understand why you seemingly are picking a fight here. You can't straddle the fence on this. Well, I guess you can cause you are but it's just not cool.
    It seems that the Bundys are using the social media & anything else to get the message out of what 'our' government is capable of to show those foolish sheeple so they will get off the fence.