Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L.A. fires

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Default L.A. fires

Got this today from a friend on Facebook whose daughter lives in the area:

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I don't believe for one second that these fires aren't being set.

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    I don't believe for one second that these fires aren't being set.

Its hot dry and windy out there.Then the fire creates its own weather at some point.
    The point is it doesn't take much in those conditions,an errant spark,idiot with a cigarette,etc.
    If it was deliberate throw the book at them.

Maybe it's just God's wrath...

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

Exclamation Trump declares emergency in California over wildfires

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday declared a state of emergency in California due to raging wildfires that have destroyed hundreds of structures and forced thousands from their homes.

In declaring the emergency, Trump ordered the release of federal assistance to bolster the local response to the wildfires in Southern California, the White House said in a statement.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wildfires-emergency/trump-declares-emergency-in-california-over-wildfires-idUSKBN1E226U?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Co ntent&utm_content=5a2ac76b04d3017bf4ce31be&utm_med ium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Lightbulb Magnitude 4.0 earthquake

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    could be how about an earthquake 9 miles from Borrego Springs, CA ·https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/ci37824087#executive
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb Odd series of small earthquakes jostle Julian area

Default current fires at the link

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post

Psalm 9:16, "The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah."

Revelation 16:9, "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I'm not a devoted fan of Whitely Schreiber but his novel Nature's End described a conflagration that consumed Los Angles
    The Japanese Empire tried to accomplish this in WW2 but only managed to kill some Oregon church goers on a picnic and blow-up an ammo factory in Michigan
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."