Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senorita Ocasio-Cortez Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It’s mask theatre time again, as the latest attempt to panic the public into accepting limits on our freedom and an experimental gene therapy gathers steam. In countless locations, Americans are being hectored to wear face masks, and don’... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/aoc_in_middl

AOC Launches Disgusting Attack at Trump After Kabul Attack
    "He's wassist!"

https://conservativebrief.com/aoc-trump-racist-49551/

i wonder if AOC was the type of bartender that for .50 would dance on the table? the only thing she has going for her is that 'she's getting better looking after every beer' good looking. waste of flesh but still worthy to be saved. prep and pray the end has arrived.