Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Problem Of Many Christians Is Mistaking Israel For Israel

Default The Problem Of Many Christians Is Mistaking Israel For Israel

Israel Is not a piece of land. Israel is the name of God's people. Today They Are
    Known as Christians, the "new Name God Has Given them (Isaiah 62:2) In the ENTIRE Word "israel" is NEVER identified as, nor called a piece of ground.

It was MAN who named a piece of ground "israel". in 1948. That particular piece of ground was/is called Palestine. In fact the word "Phillistine" is of the same root.

3478 Yisra'el-

Israel = "God prevails";
    1) the second name for Jacob given to him by God after his wrestling with the angel at Peniel
    2) the name of the descendants and the nation of the descendants of Jacob
    a) the name of the nation until the death of Solomon and the split
    b) the name used and given to the northern kingdom consisting of the ten tribes under Jeroboam; the southern kingdom was known as Judah
    c) the name of the nation after the return from exile

3478 Yisra'el (yis-raw-ale');

from 8280 and 410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: -Israel.

Gen 32:26-28
    26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
    27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
    28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. (KJV)

The modern equivalent of the "nation" Israel (Those who prevailed with God" Is Christians, And as God has promised to Abraham, They are spread throughout the present World.

The "nation" of Israel has been promised a regathering. Satan, the scritpure lawyer, had his say also. Thus the 'regathering' is being mimicked by Satan with satan's own version, the present UN/NWO.

WAKE UP AND SMELL... The things that are happening ARE NOT a coincidence.

Donald TRUMP IS the Present Trump blower. God's Word will come to pass...EXACTLY as written. Only relatively few will understand the times and get out of the way.

Like it or not, DJT has been financially blessed with sufficient funds to be elected without the 'blessing' of the deep state, and from the beginning of his announcement to run, and to the present day he has suffered the ire of Satans minions yet overcome all obstacles to be the leader of Israel.

YES, Israel... Israel is NOT a a piece of ground, but a PEOPLE. In effect a thumb in the eye of zionists.

Zionists HATE Christ and His Followers, CHRISTIANS..Everybody knows that.

WAKE UP..Get Ready, for Things are happening AND they will accelerate their severity for folks that get in the way.

Donald Trump is poking Satans Nest...THE Deep State right in the eye. And, No, he wont get snakebit. The more they rattle their warnings of attack, the sooner they fall like the locusts they are.

Almost daily, another enemy falls MAGA
    Last edited by watchman; 12-06-2017 at 02:24 PM. Reason: to corrtect spelling

I do agree that present day "Israel" is a UN sponsored red herring.

I also agree that the Donald is stirring things up.....

Don't know that I agree as to which "side" he may be on, or that he has any particular
    Scriptural relevance......

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    I do agree that present day "Israel" is a UN sponsored red herring.

I also agree that the Donald is stirring things up.....

Don't know that I agree as to which "side" he may be on, or that he has any particular
    Scriptural relevance......
    Read 1 Kg chapt 16....then 1 Kg ch 19 ... then 2 Kg chapt 9 ....

I can see Baasha as the rule of Bush1 thru Obama. I can see Bill Clinton as Ahab, Hillary as Jezebel and perhaps DJT as Jehu.

Jehu was materially blessed ... (1 kg 16:1-3) ....He was annointed king by God... Only few liked him... He brought down the house of Baasha, culminating with Jezebel.

Eventually, though..he DID make Israel to sin. Yet he got rid of some bad ones... Notice that he asked the two messengers sent out to "Get behind him", "c'mon, lets go...

DJT was materially blessed. DJT became 'king' against all material odds. The 'house of Bush' has been against him from the get go. DJT has asked several sent by the deep state to join with him... And--Hillary has left the city to her Jezreel..."God Sows"...

Strange parrallels? Coincidence? Maybe...maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    Israel Is not a piece of land. Israel is the name of God's people. Today They Are
    Known as Christians, the "new Name God Has Given them (Isaiah 62:2) In the ENTIRE Word "israel" is NEVER identified as, nor called a piece of ground.

It was MAN who named a piece of ground "israel". in 1948. That particular piece of ground was/is called Palestine. In fact the word "Phillistine" is of the same root.
    You seem to be showing your ignorance of God's Word. God gave Abraham and his physical descendants the land of Israel:

Gen 13:14 The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, “Lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward,
    Gen 13:15 for all the land that you see I will give to you and to your offspring forever.
    Gen 15:18 On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,
    Gen 15:19 the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites,
    Gen 15:20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim,
    Gen 15:21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girga****es and the Jebusites.”
    It was the land of all these other people but God took it from them and gave title to that land to Abraham's offspring. And the word "offspring" in these verses is literally his "seed", or his physical posterity. Since that is the meaning of the word as it is used throughout Genesis and the rest of the OT, either God lied to Abraham by not telling him that He didn't mean his physical children or you are wrong. I will let you take your pick.

And it wasn't "MAN" who gave that land its name, it was God:

Ezek 37:12 Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel.
    And if you think that Christians today are "Israel" then you are going to have a hard time explaining verses like the following:

Rom 9:27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved,
    Is God only going to save a remnant of those who have trusted Christ and are Christians?

Rom 9:31 but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law.
    Was it Christians who pursued the Law of Moses or was it the physical children of Israel?

Rom 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    Has a partial hardening come upon Christians or upon the children of Israel who are in unbelief?

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    Israel Is not a piece of land. Israel is the name of God's people.
    It's both.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

To complicate matters... at the time of Christ, not all "Jews" were Israelites.

Edomites [Israel's OT enemy] had lost a war in the 2nd century BC and had feigned conversion en masse so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel.

Herod was an Edomite-Jew who allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem in 37BC. Herod became King of Judea, murdered Israelite royal heirs, tore down the second temple to rebuild his own temple [putting his people in charge] and tried to murder the Christ child.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

To complicate matters... at the time of Christ, not all "Jews" were Israelites.

Edomites [Israel's OT enemy] had lost a war in the 2nd century BC and had feigned conversion en masse so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel.

Herod was an Edomite-Jew who allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem in 37BC. Herod became King of Judea, murdered Israelite royal heirs, tore down the second temple to rebuild his own temple [putting his people in charge] and tried to murder the Christ child.

Yup...and they are still around.

Rev 2:8-9
    8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    (KJV)

Rev 3:8-9
    8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    (KJV)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Ummm No. Just No.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Ummm No. Just No.
    And, of course you DO have some scripture to back that opinion....? Something that shows Israel is anything other than flesh?

heres a place to start... The very first use of the word ISRAEL was made by GOD. He defined the term.

Gen 32:28
    28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
    (KJV)

Watchman said:

Matthew 2:20-21

21 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and
    his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for
    they are dead which sought the young child's
    life.

22 And he arose, and took the young child and
    his mother, and came into the land of Israel.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System