Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking! ALL HETEROSEUAL MEN have had sex with women in the past!

Default Breaking! ALL HETEROSEUAL MEN have had sex with women in the past!

Breaking! ALL HETEROSEUAL MEN have had sex with women in the past!

How do we account for this outrage??
    When do the trials begin?

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Breaking! ALL HETEROSEUAL MEN have had sex with women in the past!

How do we account for this outrage??
    When do the trials begin?

OK, But did they enjoy the SEU?
    --------------------------------------------------
    There are two ways to be fooled.
    One is to believe
    what isn't true;
    the other is to refuse
    to believe what is true.
    ~~Soren Kierkegaard 1813-1855

I guess I would definitely be included in that group !
    Government is for those that would be governed.

Rattus Anus Non Donum  I'm just tired I guess....

CNN had a story about Moore dating an 18 year old and actually kissing her !!

Maybe Moore was looking for something rarer than hen's teeth... a virgin to marry.

The irony is... leftist liberals promote multiple sex partners among unmarried teens...
    what they don't like are teen girls who marry while still virgins.

My father was 26 and my mother was barely 17 when they married.

You can't find more wholesome, more moral, more family-oriented parents than mine.

I do apologize to all females. I have had relations with women in the past. Gazing into my crystal ball, I will have relations again in the future, it said it is most probable. I had no idea what I was doing was offending an entire gender. How are we supposed to procreate?!
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    I do apologize to all females. I have had relations with women in the past. Gazing into my crystal ball, I will have relations again in the future, it said it is most probable. I had no idea what I was doing was offending an entire gender. How are we supposed to procreate?!
    How indeed. The future is in clonal sperm banks.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

CNN had a story about Moore dating an 18 year old and actually kissing her !!

Maybe Moore was looking for something rarer than hen's teeth... a virgin to marry.

The irony is... leftist liberals promote multiple sex partners among unmarried teens...
    what they don't like are teen girls who marry while still virgins.

My father was 26 and my mother was barely 17 when they married.

You can't find more wholesome, more moral, more family-oriented parents than mine.
    So should everyone or just teen women til marriage to have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    ...Gazing into my crystal ball, I will have relations again in the future,...
    You must not be married.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by es7129 View Post

So should everyone or just teen women til marriage to have sex?

Biblical morality and historic Christian morality mandates everyone wait until marriage.
    Christian morality, marriage, family, children and a wholesome family-oriented society
    was the virtuous foundation that made the White European Christ-bearing people great.

It's only been in the modern degenerate cultural marxist 'post-Christian' world that
    marriage, family and family-oriented moral culture have been deliberately destroyed.

I say "deliberately destroyed" because that is exactly what the Bolsheivks did to
    Christian Russia. They deliberately targeted Christianity, Christian morality, the
    traditional Christian concept of marriage and family, moral Christian family-oriented
    society and Christians themselves for total destruction. After their revolution,
    Bolsheviks promoted radical women's liberation, birth control, women working
    alongside men in factories and in the military, liberal divorce, sex outside marriage...
    and the Bolsheviks legalized abortion on demand and homosexuality.

So when you come across the term, "cultural marxism", to describe modern depraved
    anti-Christ, anti-marriage, anti-family immoral degeneracy, that is exactly what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    Biblical morality and historic Christian morality mandates everyone wait until marriage.
    Christian morality, marriage, family, children and a wholesome family-oriented society
    was the virtuous foundation that made the White European Christ-bearing people great.

It's only been in the modern degenerate cultural marxist 'post-Christian' world that
    marriage, family and family-oriented moral culture have been deliberately destroyed.

I say "deliberately destroyed" because that is exactly what the Bolsheivks did to
    Christian Russia. They deliberately targeted Christianity, Christian morality, the
    traditional Christian concept of marriage and family, moral Christian family-oriented
    society and Christians themselves for total destruction. After their revolution,
    Bolsheviks promoted radical women's liberation, birth control, women working
    alongside men in factories and in the military, liberal divorce, sex outside marriage...
    and the Bolsheviks legalized abortion on demand and homosexuality.

So when you come across the term, "cultural marxism", to describe modern depraved
    anti-Christ, anti-marriage, anti-family immoral degeneracy, that is exactly what it is.

I think you'll find a vast majority of Christians have sexual relations prior to marriage. I haven't looked at statistics but from personal observation your generation has a higher divorce rate than millennials.