Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Deep State Left execute a False Flag to affect the Midterm election?

Default Will the Deep State Left execute a False Flag to affect the Midterm election?

If they are desperate and unhinged enough, I think they will. They would love to blame it on a conservative. Same old playbook...Mass casualty event, assassination, school or shopping mall shooting (Las Vegas, Sandy Hook style), stock market manipulation? Or individual attacks ie Brian Kilmeade, Scalise, etc. Already the Dems, from Hillary on down are just brewing the violence.

Will they do it?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Default It's How Tribal 'Politics' Works

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If the deep state really had the kind of power and malevolence that people think they do, Trump would have been knocked off a long time ago.

The deep state doesn't really care about D or R as much as it does about changes in their budget and powers. Trump has taken pretty good care of the more violent parts of the deep state (military and intelligence). We are probably not going to see a coup engineered by the department of education or the EPA.

A coup engineered by the Department of Education; there's a horrific threat for sure. If they win we'll all be in reeducation camps being forced to diagram sentences or something....

If it looks like the blue wave will Peter out, then a false flag could certainly be a possibility.

the nature of the false flag though could not be what we expect.

an attack against conservatives would surely backfire on them so I would expect them to sacrifice one or more of their own in what would like like a conservative attack on liberals. This would gain them the most sympathy but the timing would have to be such that the perpetrator could not be analyzed and discovered before the vote as surely they will be found out so timing is key.

this is where from now until after Nov 6th, people will have to be extremely vigilant and situationally aware.
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for,
    another person must work for without receiving."Adrian Rogers, 1931

I'm more worried about these aircraft problems the Trumps are experiencing

Mechanical
    problems delay first lady's plane | Fox News

LAS VEGAS - First lady Michelle Obama is returning to Washington after her plane was delayed in Nevada Friday night because of mechanical problems. A McCarran International Airport spokesman ...
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mec...st-ladys-plane

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I'm more worried about these aircraft problems the Trumps are experiencing

Mechanical
    problems delay first lady's plane | Fox News

LAS VEGAS - First lady Michelle Obama is returning to Washington after her plane was delayed in Nevada Friday night because of mechanical problems. A McCarran International Airport spokesman ...

... what?

Published October 27, 2012
    Last Update December 23, 2015

"First lady Michelle Obama is returning to Washington"

Lenno Bro, put the pipe away.

O.W.