Thread: Woman threatens to kill Professor and white students in her "Evolution" class

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did anyone else notice she invited them to post it on youtube? Almost makes one wonder if it was staged.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Did anyone else notice she invited them to post it on youtube? Almost makes one wonder if it was staged.
    I think she was merely commenting on all the other students filming her with their phones. I took it as her essentially saying: "I don't care! Go ahead and post it!" Just defiance.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    I think she was merely commenting on all the other students filming her with their phones. I took it as her essentially saying: "I don't care! Go ahead and post it!" Just defiance.
    I find it odd for someone to be that out of control, yet that observant of their surroundings. She made the invitation early in her rant, before so many people were being so obvious.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

I like this part of the movie 'Glory',, Besides its great acting, an emotional release of sorts upon issues that still haunt mankind. While on drugs the girl was saying what lurks just below the surface of this society.
    Pastor Manning says that such things are brought about through having a 'god Problem',,,could be without God man looses his 'moral rightousness' he is correct in his teaching.

the scene,,, from the movie 'Glory' warning vulgarity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNU5D...eature=related
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

I find it odd for someone to be that out of control, yet that observant of their surroundings. She made the invitation early in her rant, before so many people were being so obvious.
    I've seen people do this though, in heated arguments.

"Go ahead, I don't care WHO you tell! I dare ya!"

If anything, being that out of control makes folks like this plain not care, and they'll do anything out of sheer spite, even is comes back to bite them in the butt later.

I do very much think that the whole forced feeding of "white guilt" was definitely at the core of her rant, any other mental issues notwithstanding.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

There is an unintended consequence of such behavior, and the so called "norms" that have come about.

The white male backed off, and remained in control of himself instead of reacting and striking back.

White males have learned to remain calm in the face of extreme provocation and not loose their temper. (The ones destined to be successful, not the ones who emulate the feral behavior of their feral aggressors.)

They have learned to bide their time, and to make any violence they release count, and not have blow back upon themselves. If the system forces them to behave this way to attain their goals they will do so.

However, do not mistake the "public face" they present to reflect the long term actions that they will take.

There is a huge storm coming, and when it does, white males of European descent are the children of hundreds years of successful domination of the entire planet. When they do act, it will be to eliminate not only immediate threat, but as in Biblical descriptions, to "destroy utterly".

There is a truth behind the concept of "salted earth". When the white male collectively acts the next time he will not only move to stop the problem in the moment but to remove any future threat also.

Prepare, no matter how one counts it, they are still the majority and the deadliest of all the groups on the planet.

Bet on it long term.
    Dosadi

III

Some people just can't handle the truth....

Quote Originally Posted by dosadi View Post
    There is an unintended consequence of such behavior, and the so called "norms" that have come about.

The white male backed off, and remained in control of himself instead of reacting and striking back.

White males have learned to remain calm in the face of extreme provocation and not loose their temper. (The ones destined to be successful, not the ones who emulate the feral behavior of their feral aggressors.)

They have learned to bide their time, and to make any violence they release count, and not have blow back upon themselves. If the system forces them to behave this way to attain their goals they will do so.

However, do not mistake the "public face" they present to reflect the long term actions that they will take.

There is a huge storm coming, and when it does, white males of European descent are the children of hundreds years of successful domination of the entire planet. When they do act, it will be to eliminate not only immediate threat, but as in Biblical descriptions, to "destroy utterly".

There is a truth behind the concept of "salted earth". When the white male collectively acts the next time he will not only move to stop the problem in the moment but to remove any future threat also.

Prepare, no matter how one counts it, they are still the majority and the deadliest of all the groups on the planet.

Bet on it long term.

As much that has been tried in public schooling, churching, and politicing, you have hit vividly on the truth. It will leave a mark on society be it right or wrong.
    There are no stains on the pages of tomorrow.

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." --Sinclair Lewis

Staged...I doubt it.my dw is mentally I'll for 12 years now.I used to fight nd demand rational behaviour....until I took the noose of her neck just as she was jumping.after the lord opened my eyes I stopped fighting her.one day I was hugging and conforting her in the middle of an episode until she assured me it passed.as I walked out of he room I ha a vision...I was watching her lifeless body sprawled on the concrete patio a second after she jumped from the bedroom window.the pain I felt was very very real.with tears in my eyes I went back into the room,stood in front of the window and told her''no,you will not.her jaw dropped and she whispered ''how did u know?" My point is there are times when they mislead you.on purpose or not.depends.the meds help....for a while.they need periodical changing and adjusting to be....somewhat effective.I learned to predict episodes based on morning behaviour.when one is coming I go in front of the mirror and watch myself in the eyes while telling myself''you will not break!!you will endure!!"it not all ways work.the hardest thing is when in the middle of an episode her eyes clear for a moment and she pleads for help.a piece of my heart dies every time.I keep reminding myself is the lord,s will.
    The lady in the video is textbook,in my opinion.she exploded sudenlly,with no reason and when no confruntation was offered she escalated.se needs prayer.mental illness is very hard to understand by normal people.I know,I am one.the meds offer a respire but come with horriffic side effects which are pain full to witness.sorry for the rant....I will pray for her
    Listen to your CONSCIENCE for is YOUR GOD trying to REASON with you

Quote Originally Posted by atheist saved 2009 View Post
    Staged...I doubt it.my dw is mentally I'll for 12 years now.I used to fight nd demand rational behaviour....until I took the noose of her neck just as she was jumping.r
    What a story, thanks for sharing. No one can understand what it is like when a loved one looses complete, total touch with reality, unless they have experienced it first hand. I was very close to a loved one that had several episodes while they were still alive. I could always tell when it was about to happen by a different look in their eye. Like you , I fought with them for a while, but learned quickly that there is NO REASONING with a person that is not in their rational mind. It can indeed be very frightening.Too bad.