Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
You're absolutely right, Blues. In the Globalist Utopian World, no one will be allowed to own weapons. In order for that utopian dream to come to fruition, weapons in the hands of citizens have to made illegal now. It's already begun, and I don't think the genie is gonna be put back in the bottle.
Think we have the numbers to stop this sort of nonsense? Think again. The millenials and their brainwashed libtard friends from other generations, are just waiting for us to "die off". I attended a homeowner's board meeting last week to address a small issue about architectual control, of which i am president of the committee. Our subdivision is small, about 55 homes, in a semi rural area. It was formed 40 years ago as a corporation, and not meant to be like other Nazi type associations.

However, Florida law has forced us to become more subservient to powers from without, and we are constantly forced to follow directives from State/Federal mandates, especially when it comes to our private water system. Anyway, as head of AR, I am pretty easy going when it comes to our limited covenants. I last served on the BOD about 18 years ago. Most of us then were former military or pretty traditional in our beliefs. Meetings always began and ended with a prayer, American flags were put up at the entrance and various points on holidays, etc. We still do some of that, but during the treasurer's report a comment was made that shocked me. The young, female attorney was complaining that she still had to collect fees from most of us the old fashioned way. That is, wait for the check in the mail and go to the bank with an actual deposit slip and put the money in the corporate account. The idea of each resident being required to electronically send their payment in was floated by another young board member. Response was, "their are still some people living here that do not use email". She chuckled, "I guess we'll just have to wait for them to die before we change it". Her tone was very sinister, but revealing. Many of these young liberals really can not wait for us to die.