Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Heavenly Warnings About Consumption of Certain Seafood

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    The first steps...circumcision of the heart comes FIRST....
    What does that even mean? Does anyone know? It's always sounded like a kind of BS phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    What does that even mean? Does anyone know? It's always sounded like a kind of BS phrase.
    Our Father doesn't deal in "BS".

Deu 10:16 “And you shall circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and harden your neck no more.

Deu 30:6 “And יהוה your Elohim shall circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed, to love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being, so that you might live,

Jer 4:4 "Circumcise yourselves unto יהוה, and take away the foreskins of your hearts...

A circumcised heart is submitted to do His will; convinced He is Who He says He is and that all His Words are true.
    Last edited by Off-Grid Organics; 06-24-2019 at 07:27 AM.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    Concerning pork I read a book, Cows, Pigs, Wars and Witches. by Marvin Harris. He proposed that the antipathy to pork had more to do with resource allocation than from any perceived uncleanness from swine. Raising one pound of pork to eat requires two gallons of water. Beef, one gallon per pound of meat, sheep and goats, less than a gallon.

Personally, if you don't want to eat pork, great. Leaves more for me.
    A one of the farming members here once pointed out, the animals don’t keep the water.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Boy infected with flesh-eating bacteria at Maryland beach

By Tamar Lapin
    July 3, 2019 | 9:49pm

A young boy was left covered in open wounds after he was infected with flesh-eating bacteria during a trip to a Maryland beach, his mother said.

Brittany Carey wrote on Facebook that her son developed the red gashes “all over his body” after he went swimming off the coast of Ocean City last week.

When the wounds grew, she took him to the Peninsula Regional Medical Center in Salisbury, Maryland, where doctors diagnosed him with Vibrio, a type of bacteria that can cause skin to rot away in a condition called necrotizing fasciitis.
    “My little guy got this from being in the bay …,” Carey wrote. “Please be careful out there guys and if you start seeing wounds such as these please get somewhere fast!”

The mom later updated the post to say that her son’s pediatrician said he was healing nicely.

The case comes on the heels of a 77-year-old woman’s death last month after she scraped her leg at a Florida beach and contracted the flesh-eating condition.

Vibrio bacteria can be found in coastal waterways and raw seafood, according to the Centers for Disease Control. There are approximately 80,000 cases of vibriosis each year — with 52,000 coming from ingesting contaminated food, such as oysters, the CDC said.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/03/boy-in...and-beach/?amp
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

JULY 3, 2019

People of God:

ADORING GOD ONE AND THREE, SAY TOGETHER WITH ME: "WHO IS LIKE GOD?"
    Participate in the greatness of being children of God and unite in Divine Love, so that the confusion that is separating humanity does not take you unawares.

Children of God, humanity is suffering from great coldness, coldness due to the lack of love that reigns among the children of God who do not know Love, and faced with this, Creation perceives this scarcity and says to man: REACT, AS WITHOUT DIVINE LOVE, HEARTS AND THE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL SENSES ATROPHY!

Do you aspire to attaining spiritual goods and to raising yourselves up? BE DIVINE LOVE AND OBTAIN PEACE.

Our King and Lord Jesus Christ does not want you to drink the bitter cup of confusion that causes you to suffer, so He has sent me to continually ignite the flame of Divine Love in every human creature who requests it, faced with the dark thoughts in which a great number of men are living, increasing envy, impatience, imprudence and lack of love, that are transferred into the spiritual senses, resulting humanity's lack of spiritual growth, and this is precisely what the Devil needs in order to trap the greatest number of souls.

I call you to pray in season and out of season (I Thessalonians 5:17), so that worldliness does not envelope you; therefore preach, proclaim the Divine Word in order that neither you nor your brothers and sisters get lost.

Do not deny the calls of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ or those of Our and Your Blessed Mother. Be creatures who intercede for your brothers and sisters (cf. I Tim 2, 2) for the good of all mankind facing the great changes occurring throughout the Earth. The transformation in man's thought has reached his heart and therefore his work and action, hardening or softening you: each person chooses what they want to have - blessing or destruction. (cf. Deut 30,15-19).

Blessing stands before humanity in a special form, in order that the greatest number of human creatures might be saved.

Look up, People of God, do not walk in vain, but rather towards spiritual growth or towards spiritual decline; you decide towards which with your free will.

Every nation will be purified, some more than others, for which it is the Divine desire that help among God’s People grows between brothers and sisters and thus you give testimony of the Divine Love with which you live.

You are in the instant of pain in the face of human disobedience and the welcome humanity has offered to the devil, with his vices and perversions.

Pray, children of God, pray for humanity so that it does not be immersed in the vices of evil. Great errors are spreading out over the People of God, with the aim that the People of God do not obey Our and Your King and Lord Jesus Christ, leading you away from what is good, and so that you come to be persecuted, stripped of all goods, wandering and scourged by those who have united with evil.
    Pray children of God, pray, humanity suffers the unthinkable. Pray, the Earth shakes forcefully. Humanity does not manage to understand that it is on its way to great and terrible calamities caused by disobedience to the Most Holy Trinity and by disrespect towards Our and Your Queen and Mother. Pray children of God, sea water polluted by man is the cause of serious diseases in man.
    You find yourselves before the Divine Spirit who leads you to scale the spiritual heights and therefore to be bearers of faith, knowledge, fortitude, hope and readiness to work and act in the depths of Divine Greatness, that you will only find if you are true creatures who keep aspiring to the Divine.

Do not falter, however fierce the trials may be; continue without faltering, as Truth is of God and only He knows the depths of the human heart (cf. I Cor 2: 10-11).

Be faithful and strive for the UNITY of the children of God. What is to come is not easy to live for man and you need to protect one another. In the instant of great events, the help of some towards others is what will lead you to continue with Faith.

Protecting the People of God.

Saint Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Man contracts flesh-eating bacteria during beach trip with family, dies 48 hours later

By Chris Perez

July 12, 2019 | 10:13pm | Updated
    Enlarge Image
    Dave Bennett contracted a flesh-eating bacteria after swimming in Florida. Facebook

More On:

Florida man gets flesh-eating bacteria after lake trip

Boy infected with flesh-eating bacteria at Maryland beach

Florida woman dies of flesh-eating bacteria after beach trip

A Florida woman has been warning people on Facebook about a flesh-eating bacteria that her father contracted while swimming — which took his life less than 48 hours later.

“Flesh Eating Bacteria sounds like an urban legend,” said Cheryl Bennett Wiygul, of Niceville, in a post Wednesday. “Let me assure you that it is not.”

Wiygul’s dad, Dave Bennett, had been visiting from Memphis last week and was in Destin — a popular Gulf of Mexico beach spot — with her and her mother.

The family had been enjoying a day of jet ski riding and “throwing the ball around in the water” at Rocky Bayou — an inlet connecting to Choctawhatchee Bay — when Bennett got infected.

“We had a blast,” remembered Wiygul, describing the week leading up to it.

“We were out in the bay on the boat near Crab Island, went to the beach in Destin twice, splashed around Turkey Creek, swam in Boggy Bayou, in our pool and then on Friday we spent the day at Rocky Bayou,” she said. “We left around 4:00 p.m. Daddy stayed up late Friday night and watched a movie. He was happy and talkative, seemed to feel fine as he did all week.”

On Saturday morning, Bennett woke up with “a fever, chills and some cramping.”

“My parents had planned to head back to Memphis that morning anyway and my mom wanted him to be near his doctors to have him checked out,” Wiygul said, noting how her dad “had cancer, therefore his immune system was compromised.”

“He’d been sick before and they knew his history,” she added, “so it seemed like the best thing to do.”

The family had been aware of recent problems with “naturally-occurring bacteria” in the waters around Destin, and had tried to come prepared.

“My parents were coming down to stay with me in Florida about a week after the post about a 12-year-old girl contracting bacteria that turned into necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacteria) in Destin started circling around,” Wiygul explained. “I didn’t want to believe that. My family loves being in the water. Our county, Okaloosa County, posted an article titled ‘Rumor Control’ in response to the post which seemed to diffuse everyone’s fears. The girl had a cut on her leg so I felt like it reinforced to me not to go in with a cut. I researched a little. When my parents got in town I was fanatical about Neosporin and liquid bandaid. My Dad didn’t have any open wounds. He had a couple places that were practicality healed small scratches on his arms and legs that I made sure were super sealed up. My mom religiously sun-blocked him. We were taking precautions and we were good, so I thought.”

Enlarge ImageDespite Bennett’s family’s best efforts to keep him safe, he ultimately succumbed to bacteria in the popular beach town of Destin.Getty Bennett had “battled cancer for many years” and had “been in the water several times, so it didn’t seem like a risk” to go swimming, Wiygul said.

Less than 48 hours after their trip to Rocky Bayou, her father was dead.

“This is so raw and personal to me that I did not want to post about it, but if I can help one person, then it is worth it,” Wiygul said.

She recounted how doctors tried their best to save her dad, but there was ultimately nothing they can do.

“They got to the hospital in Memphis around 8 p.m. [Saturday],” Wiygul said, recalling how the medical staff “took him back immediately.”
    “As they were helping him get changed into his hospital gown they saw this terribly swollen black spot on his back that was not there before. My mom sent me a picture of it and it felt like someone sucker punched me. I called and asked if it was actually black (because sometimes color is off in a photo) and she said it was black. I never saw a cut on his back and neither did she. We certainly hadn’t seen this spot. I told her to tell them he was in the water in Florida and it was necrotizing fasciitis. She told everyone that came in the room. One person told her the media had blown that out of proportion. Others said it was staph. They would not biopsy it. They did start him on IV antibiotics. The black spot had doubled in size. A new one was starting to pop up. His arms were becoming more blotchy by the minute and he was in a great deal of pain. Some of the nurses said they’d never seen anything like it. At 1 a.m. he became septic and they moved him into ICU. He coded shortly after and they had to bring him back. My dad had a lot of medical issues but heart was not one of them. They had to intubate him. He coded again. They said his organs were too damaged and his blood was too acidic to sustain life. He was gone by Sunday afternoon.”

Enlarge ImageFlesh-eating bacteria like Vibrio vulnificus can be fatal.Getty Lab results later confirmed that Bennett had contracted “Vibrio vulnificus, which manifests into necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacteria) ultimately leading to sepsis,” according to Wiygul.

“Vibrio vulnificus is a bacteria that is transmitted by eating undercooked shellfish or through an open wound,” she explained.
    “There were no bacteria warnings at any beach or park we went to. They do post advisories for high bacteria but there were none.”

Wiygul hopes that her dad’s death and other similar incidents will finally get officials to do something to warn people. A 77-year-old woman was infected just last month and also died after swimming in Florida waters.

“I would never have taken my Dad in the water if there was a bacteria advisory,” Wiygul said, “but it would have been because I didn’t want him to get a stomach virus not because I thought it would kill him.”

She added, “I knew you shouldn’t swim with an open wound but I didn’t realize he shouldn’t be in the water with his immune system. I feel like I should have known and that is something I will live with for the rest of my life. If I would have done more research I would have but I don’t think the general public realizes it either. I do believe if there was a simple sign posted about the risk of swimming with an open wound or an immune disorder, we wouldn’t have let him get in.”

https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/man-co...8-hours-later/

Note her words: "...My Dad didn’t have any open wounds. He had a couple places that were practicality healed small scratches on his arms and legs that I made sure were super sealed up. My mom religiously sun-blocked him. We were taking precautions and we were good, so I thought.”

Did he contact vibrio from ingestion of seafood....or through the small scratches?

If from the scratches, wouldn't you expect them to be infected and reddened first? dunno?

Vibrio flourishes in warm water.

water temps 7/13/19

https://spaghettimodels.com/

A Bacterial Invasion? People All Over The East Coast Are Suddenly Being Attacked By Flesh-Eating Disease In 2019

July 15, 2019 by Michael Snyder

Why are we suddenly seeing so many cases of flesh-eating disease all along the east coast of the United States? For years, flesh-eating bacterial infections were so rare in the U.S. that even a single case would make national headlines. But here in 2019 the news is telling us that we are seeing flesh-eating infections “at a rate much higher than in previous years”, and this outbreak really seems to have escalated dramatically over the last couple of months. In fact, I found so many cases as I was doing research for this article that I had to simply stop reading at one point or I would have never gotten this article done in time. So in this article I will be sharing quite a few examples with you, but it is far from an exhaustive list.

Let’s start with a Tennessee man that was just killed by flesh-eating bacteria after a trip to the Florida panhandle. This is what his daughter had to say about his death

“About 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning, 12 hours after we were in the water, he woke up with a fever, chills and some cramping. … They got to the hospital in Memphis around 8 p.m.,” Wiygul said in the post. “They took him back immediately. As they were helping him get changed into his hospital gown they saw this terribly swollen black spot on his back that was not there before.”

The man’s condition worsened over the next several hours. His immune system had been weakened by a bout with cancer, the daughter said, and he died Sunday afternoon.

That is how fast flesh-eating disease can kill you. If it is not treated immediately, there is a good chance you will die.

And it doesn’t take much. One woman that had just moved to Florida recently died after getting a small cut on her leg “while walking along the coast on Anna Maria Island”

A woman died two weeks after cutting her leg while walking along the coast on Anna Maria Island, Florida, according to her family. Her leg became infected with necrotizing fasciitis, commonly called flesh-eating bacteria.

A life in Florida had long been the dream of Carolyn “Lynn” Fleming, who was originally from Pittsburgh but was most recently a resident of Ellenton, Florida.
    I apologize in advance if I am ruining your future Florida vacation plans, but the truth is that a lot of these cases are happening along the Florida coastline.

And one man recently contracted flesh-eating disease in Florida without even going in the water

Tyler King was at work in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, last week, when he noticed his left bicep starting to swell. He tried taking Benadryl but just a few hours later his arm had nearly tripled in size. He rushed to the emergency room.

“When I was a little bit younger, I probably would have tried to tough it out. Well, that would have been the worst thing that I could do,” King said. “If I had gone to sleep … and had woke up with it at the rate it was spreading, I might not have an arm right now.”
    If your immune system has been compromised by another illness, that is certainly not going to help, but even very young, very healthy individuals are being attacked as well. According to Inside Edition, a 12-year-old girl almost lost her leg recently after getting infected by flesh-eating bacteria while on a family vacation…

A 12-year-old girl who was infected with an often deadly flesh-eating bacteria is walking again, just weeks after contracting it while wading in the ocean on a family vacation.

Kylei Parker knew something was wrong a few days after the Indiana clan arrived in Florida. Her leg hurt and she was running a fever.
    When the family got home, her mother took her to the doctor after her temperature spiked at 104.5 degrees. The physician sent them straight to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis, a fast-moving, flesh-eating disease that could have killed her, doctors said.
    If you think that you may have flesh-eating disease, you will want to take action as quickly as possible.

According to the CDC, common symptoms include “a fever, dizziness, or nausea soon after an injury or surgery”…

Necrotizing fasciitis (NECK-re-tie-zing FASH-e-i-tis) is a rare bacterial infection that spreads quickly in the body and can cause death. Accurate diagnosis, rapid antibiotic treatment, and prompt surgery are important to stopping this infection. See a doctor right away if you have a fever, dizziness, or nausea soon after an injury or surgery.
    And most of the time the bacteria are able to enter through a break in the skin

• Cuts and scrapes
    • Burns
    • Insect bites
    • Puncture wounds (including those due to intravenous or IV drug use)

• Surgical wounds

Unfortunately, that would cover just about all of us.

After all, who among us doesn’t have a single cut, scrape, sore, wound or insect bite? During the summer, insect bites are exceedingly common in warm weather areas, and all it takes is one for the bacteria to gain entrance.

And I know that all of my examples so far have been from Florida, but let me give you some from farther north along the east coast.
    For example, one woman recently got attacked after “just ten minutes in the water” at a beach in Virginia

Amanda Edwards can laugh today thinking back on her potentially fatal health scare after spending just ten minu
    tes in the water at a Virginia beach.

“I was just like, ‘Oh my goodness… my leg is gonna fall off,'” Edwards chuckled. “That’s the only thing I could keep thinking.”
    She told WTKR she contracted a flesh-eating staph infection during a day of fun at Norfolk’s Ocean View Beach. She said the infection spread quickly.
    In another instance, a young boy “had red spots all over his body by the next morning” after a trip to a beach in Maryland

A woman says a trip to a Maryland beach left her son covered in wounds from flesh-eating bacteria. The Daily Times of Salisbury reports Brittany Carey says her son went swimming off the coast of Ocean City last week and had red spots all over his body by the next morning.
    And it is exceedingly rare to see any cases at all along the Delaware coast, but according to Scientific American one recent report noted five “severe” cases…

The report authors described five cases of severe flesh-eating bacterial infections in people who were exposed to water or seafood from the Delaware Bay, which sits between Delaware and New Jersey. Such infections have historically been rare in the Delaware Bay, as the bacterium responsible for the disease, called Vibrio vulnificus, prefers warmer waters, such as those in the Gulf of Mexico.
    So what is causing this extraordinary change?

Could it be possible that we have stumbled upon another element of “the perfect storm” that I keep talking about?

We seem to have entered a time when nature is behaving in some extremely strange ways. It would be great if the experts could explain all of the weird things that we are seeing, but they can’t.

I don’t know about you, but for now I am definitely staying out of the ocean. If something is causing a population explosion of flesh-eating bacteria along our coastlines, I don’t want to mess with it.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...isease-in-2019

Folks......he did not go into the water......he handled the crab traps......Did he eat any of the crabs ?

AT the link below there is an embedded video about a woman dying from Vibrio contacted by EATING raw oysters.

Texas Father of 6 Dies of Flesh-Eating Bacteria Despite Never Going in the Water

Gary Evans died just four days after crabbing in the Gulf of Mexico

By Julie Mazziotta July 17, 2019 11:45 AM

FB Twitter

Gary Evans
    Go Fund Me

Gary Evans never went for a swim during a trip with his wife to Magnolia Beach in Texas, along the Gulf of Mexico, but a day spent crabbing in the waters was enough to contract a flesh-eating bacteria that caused his death four days later.

The 56-year-old father of six went crabbing with his family on Fourth of July, and within two days he was unable to walk. Doctors diagnosed him with vibrio, a flesh-eating bacteria that is present in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, and it progressed into the deadly necrotizing fasciitis.

Evan’s wife, Debbie Mattox, 60, was left questioning how he contracted the bacteria, which can enter the body through small scrapes and cuts.

RELATED: What to Know About Necrotizing Fasciitis — the Flesh-Eating Bacteria Showing Up at Beaches

“His hat fell off into the water a couple of times, and he picked it up, and you just laugh about it, and he put it back on his head, was that it?” Mattix said in an interview with KHOU. “Was that the entryway then? I don’t know. Could it have been when he pulled the crab traps out of the water and the breeze, some of the water sprinkled on him then? But to say we floated out in the water, no. We never got in the water.”

Mattix said that once Evans was infected, the bacteria moved swiftly.

“He was in his element there … around everything he loved most – his friends, his family, his crabbing on the water,” she told the Victoria Advocate. “But on Saturday morning, he couldn’t walk. That is how quick it hit.”

RELATED VIDEO: Woman Dies From Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Eating Oysters: ‘She Knew She Was Dying,’ Says Relative

You Might Like

Gretchen Rossi Says Haters Can ‘Suck It’ as She Explains Why She Hasn’t Shared Photos of New Baby
    Steph Curry Defends Wife Ayesha After She is Mocked Online for Dancing at Her New Restaurant

Mattix said that Evan’s feet and legs were extremely swollen and they took him from the hospital, but they didn’t expect it to be anything severe.

“We got there and they let me know he wasn’t going home; he was going straight into ICU,” she said. “Doctors started treating him for Vibrio, but it wasn’t confirmed until the next day; that is when they said it started manifesting itself.”

RELATED: 12-Year-Old Girl Gets Life-Threatening Flesh-Eating Disease After Swimming at a Florida Beach

The doctors gave Evans antibiotics, but on Sunday the swelling in his legs turned into pus-filled blisters. He went into surgery, and doctors told Mattix that her husband only had 72 hours left to live.

“They did everything they could do,” she said. “He was very, very sick, and it ended up beating him. It spread into his liver, his kidneys and he was on a respirator. It also got into his blood system and started collapsing his veins.”

Evans died on Monday, July 8, and Mattix started a GoFundMe to raise money for his funeral. She said that Evans was kind and an important part of their community in Victoria, Texas, about 40 miles from the beach, where he helped with the Hurricane Harvey cleanup.

“Gary was out there with his chainsaw, all over the neighborhood, just doing,” she said. “He was always doing something.”

She hopes that sharing Evans’ story will serve as a warning for people who don’t understand the dangers.

“This bacteria is a lot worse than people really think it is,” Mattix said. “It is not a bacteria that is easily contained; it comes in with vengeance, and it is relentless, just, like, destroying everything in its path.”

https://people.com/health/texas-man-...goes-in-water/