Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is All the Ammo Being Bought by Gov?

sunny225 Guest

Default Why Is All the Ammo Being Bought by Gov?

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Major General Jerry Curry: "Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot?"

<B>In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. In March DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen. Is this something we and the Congress should be concerned about? What’s the plan that requires so many dead Americans, even during times of civil unrest? Has Congress and the Administration vetted the plan in public.
    I fear that Congress won’t take these ammunition purchases seriously until they are all led from Capitol Hill in handcuffs. Why buy all this ammunition unless you plan to use it. Unknown to Congress, Does DHS plan to declare war on some country? Shouldn’t Congress hold hearings on why the Administration is stockpiling this ammunition all across the nation? How will it be used; what are the Administration’s plans?
    Obama is a deadly serious, persistent man. Once he focuses on an object, he pursues it to the end. What is his focus here? All of these rounds of ammunition can only be used to kill American citizens, though there is enough ammunition being ordered to kill, in addition to every American citizen, also every Iranian, Syrian or Mexican. There is simply too much of it. And this much ammunition can’t be just for training, there aren’t that many weapons and “shooters” in the U.S. to fire it. Perhaps it is to be used to arm illegal immigrants?
    We have enough military forces to maintain law and order in the U.S. even during times of civil unrest.
    We have local police, backed up by each state’s National Guard, backed up by the Department of Defense. So in addition to all these forces why does DHS need its own private army? Why do the SSA, NOAA and other government agencies need to create their own civilian security forces armed with hollow nose bullets?
    Were I the JCS, and if I wasn’t already fully briefed on this matter, I’d stop the purchase of hollow point bullets, ask the secretary of Defense why all this ammunition is being purchased and spread around the country? If I got answers like the ones Congress got during the investigation of Operation Fast and Furious – I’d start tracking all ammunition deliveries nationwide to find out what organizations and units are using them, for what purpose and, if it is not constitutional, prepare to counteract whatever it is that they are doing.
    This is a deadly serious business. I hope I’m wrong, but something smells rotten. And If the Congress isn’t going to do its duty and investigate this matter fully, the military will have to protect the Constitution, the nation, and our citizens.</B>
    With more than a little help from the unorganized militias, Jerry.
    http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com

Impractical to use hollow point ammunition for target shooting or training.

Illegal to use hollow point in international war (against Geneva Convention).

Default guess who

the government intends to shoot patriots, constitutionalists, domestic terrorists, christians and anybody they feel is a threat to the corrupt status quo.

It isn't like the views of Janet Janet at Homeland Security or Eric Holder at DOJ aren't clear enough on who they plan to shoot and why.
    Doomer Doug has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available on Amazon Kindle. The url is
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

I feel honored that they want to shoot us with the very best ammunition and not the cheap imported surplus stuff.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well I hope they understand WE buy the same quality ammo.
    It's just a matter of time now.

This again? Pistols are not what you use to fight a conflict, these contracts are spread over years hence the # of rds.
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by nframe View Post
    This again? Pistols are not what you use to fight a conflict, these contracts are spread over years hence the # of rds.
    Exactly how many years does it take to shoot-up 750,000 rounds?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rmember these words,,.... "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful,just as strong, just as well-funded."
    Chains of habit are too light to be felt, until they are too heavy to be broken

Nothing happens unexpectedly, everything has an indication, we just have to observe the connections." Also... the more people I meet, the more I like my dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by hambone View Post
    Rmember these words,,.... "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful,just as strong, just as well-funded."
    Yep, I've posted the same quote here before, maybe now PPL will believe that every anti-american statement he has made, he has upheld.