Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A note from- A GUARDSMAN AT THE CAPITOL

Default A note from- A GUARDSMAN AT THE CAPITOL

POSTED ON JANUARY 24, 2021 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN MILITARY, WASHINGTON
    A GUARDSMAN AT THE CAPITOL

Apparently having passed the necessary vetting, a long-time reader writes from his unit guarding the Capitol:

My guard unit was called up last [week] to help secure the Capitol and has been providing security since [January 16]. In 48 hours of on-duty security I have not seen a single protester — only one drunk guy who cussed my 2nd platoon (which raised morale for a good two hours – soldiers like and respect fluent profanity).

Last night I saw probably 2000 riot-prepared soldiers unload from buses and enter the perimeter. This level of military involvement surpasses overreaction, skips past overkill, and pegs “insane.”
    Whoever ordered this response is completely out of touch with reality.

Twenty thousand is a difficult number to explain. It’s especially strange how it’s a much larger number, relatively, than in 7 A.D. when Varian lost about that many in the Teutoburg forest. But 20,000 troops is three times as many as I deployed to Kuwait with in 2019 for a rotation there, and that seemed huge.

The cost of having these troops in the District of Columbia for one week, including all the movement, food, hotel rooms, and medical probably runs over $100 million. It is just another data point that indicates the people running the country are not living in the same reality as the rest of us.

And now (I wrote my first draft several days ago) there is word that “some National Guard units” will remain in DC through MARCH to “guard the senate.” To guard the Senate? For THREE MONTHS?
    May I just say, if you had any respect for the FBI or any belief that it was not a fully partisan organization, you were completely wrong. If there was any “credible intelligence” that there was enough of a threat to require 20,000 national guard troops at the Capitol this past week, then the FBI is completely failing. The fact that the alleged credible evidence was clearly inaccurate tells me that I should not ever trust the FBI with anything I would give a 19-year-old soldier…

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...he-capitol.php
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

When the Karinski administration fell, you can be sure that the Communists secured everything in preparation for
    the final liquidation of millions of Russians.

The troops are there for the great reset , forget the inauguration.
    Though the reset is mentioned daily, has anyone thought about who is going to get the short end of the stick?
    I think I can guess that answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    The troops are there for the great reset , forget the inauguration.
    Though the reset is mentioned daily, has anyone thought about who is going to get the short end of the stick?
    I think I can guess that answer.
    The short end or the dirty end?
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Totally rumor, so FWIW, the reset is sooner than later, and dollars will be toast. Everything will be converted to the new digital wackadoodle or whatever they call it, and all debts will be erased, but not really... what will be erased is your personal wealth, for the greater good of course.
    And you, in exchange for your forfeit of all you have worked to produce, will be entitled to a fixed allotment of wackadoodles monthly, as long as your personal accountability file remains in green status with the overlords.

Your 401? Gone. Your personal property? Now belongs to the state. You will be allowed to live at the home you paid for, but only if your personal accountability status remains green.
    Should you drift into the yellow you will be removed to the woodshed and a nice guatamalan couple and their 9 kids will be moving in with you.
    Fail to show up for required health inspections? No wackadoodles for you. Fail to allow full inspections of your living space? Forget the food ration allotments this month.
    Transportation? It’s over. Gas rations will allow you to get to town and back, maybe once a month, to save the earth we all must sacrifice.
    Likewise commercial air travel is over, except for the elite nomenclatura.
    Guns? What guns. Anyone found in possession of a firearm will be removed for interrogation, permanently.
    Bend over peasants, dirty end of the stick indeed.

Reminds me of this Bible prophecy...

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luke 21:20

Read NT parallels in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke [both Luke 17 and Luke 21.]

Matthew and Mark refer to the "abomination of desolation"

Luke 21 refers to "Jerusalem compassed with armies"

Luke 17:29-32 says:

But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife.

I think our soldiers are being used as hostages.

Republican governors are ordering their National Guard troops home from DC

" Several Republican governors are recalling their National Guard troops from Washington, DC, in the wake of reports they were subjected to subpar conditions and poor treatment.

On Thursday and Friday, Govs. Ron DeSantis of Florida, Greg Gianforte of Montana, Chris Sununu of New Hampshire, and Greg Abbott of Texas all announced they were ordering their troops home."

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-go...005604797.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Totally rumor, so FWIW, the reset is sooner than later, and dollars will be toast. Everything will be converted to the new digital wackadoodle or whatever they call it, and all debts will be erased, but not really... what will be erased is your personal wealth, for the greater good of course.
    And you, in exchange for your forfeit of all you have worked to produce, will be entitled to a fixed allotment of wackadoodles monthly, as long as your personal accountability file remains in green status with the overlords.

Your 401? Gone. Your personal property? Now belongs to the state. You will be allowed to live at the home you paid for, but only if your personal accountability status remains green.
    Should you drift into the yellow you will be removed to the woodshed and a nice guatamalan couple and their 9 kids will be moving in with you.
    Fail to show up for required health inspections? No wackadoodles for you. Fail to allow full inspections of your living space? Forget the food ration allotments this month.
    Transportation? It’s over. Gas rations will allow you to get to town and back, maybe once a month, to save the earth we all must sacrifice.
    Likewise commercial air travel is over, except for the elite nomenclatura.
    Guns? What guns. Anyone found in possession of a firearm will be removed for interrogation, permanently.
    Bend over peasants, dirty end of the stick indeed.
    That's a good summary
    If and when it happens they will have to double up on troops.

This solution has been I in the works for years it is not covid related.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."