Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey Petedtom,

Great come back. LOL.

I think you may have a crush on our little cookie baking homemaker Shadow (The Ninja). I would ROFL when she would say something like, It just scares me, and smile at everyone. I'll make a casserole, and smile at everyone. Give me that gun, I made a casserole, we should be good.

I hope Enid comes back. I liked the idea of Carl and her hooking up. It goes right in the face of what his mother was thinking when Carl got shot, back in season......2, or was it 3. He does have a future.

Will the herd make it to the town, now that the horn is off? Kind of like calling the dogs to the hunt. I'm off again this Sunday, so have got to get some popcorn. Can't wait. Them sorry ol' DVD's you buy for a complete season, spoils a person. Not me of course, but mostly Sherree. You don't have to wait a full week to see what happens.
    I know, right? And then they only do a few episodes and you have to wait like 6 months!
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hey Petedtom,

LOL you're killing me dude.

Was wondering do you make all that stuff up, cookie signs, etc. or are you getting that from some wed site?

On the web cast thingy, is it all in the wrist? And could I learn by watching a youtube or something, if so do you have a web site for that too? You know the part II of FTWD. Thanks.

If, "we belong out here", (Enid) then I guess I had better learn.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Hey Petedtom,

LOL you're killing me dude.

Was wondering do you make all that stuff up, cookie signs, etc. or are you getting that from some wed site?

On the web cast thingy, is it all in the wrist? And could I learn by watching a youtube or something, if so do you have a web site for that too? You know the part II of FTWD. Thanks.

If, "we belong out here", (Enid) then I guess I had better learn.
    LOL

Nah, I just found that stuff.

As far as the "webisodes" I think you can just go to AMC's website , they have them there.

Here is an interesting take on things. Did you know that TWD and Toy Story might just be the same story?

Sounds nuts right? Well maybe not so much after you see this...

And if you want some real fun, here is some Walking Dead bad lip reading.

You're going to have to give me a sec. I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying.........can't see how to type..........

Phew, boy, those were good. Some people have got way to much time on their hands. Must be EBT carders. I have to work for a living.

Thanks for those they are good. And it just spoiled us watching Toy Story.

Wonder how long those webcasts are? Sherree and I, are getting ready to celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary. Going to starve all day, so we can pig out tonight. Then got to be back home no later than 8 so we can watch The Blacklist.

They've just got to save Dembay (who ever thought I would need to know how to spell his name??????). I know we're hopeless.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

You're going to have to give me a sec. I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying.........can't see how to type..........

Phew, boy, those were good. Some people have got way to much time on their hands. Must be EBT carders. I have to work for a living.

Thanks for those they are good. And it just spoiled us watching Toy Story.

Wonder how long those webcasts are? Sherree and I, are getting ready to celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary. Going to starve all day, so we can pig out tonight. Then got to be back home no later than 8 so we can watch The Blacklist.

They've just got to save Dembay (who ever thought I would need to know how to spell his name??????). I know we're hopeless.
    Glad you enjoyed...they are a hoot.

39 years!! Congratulations!!! Boy That Sherree is a Saint huh?

Not sure how long they are, probably 10 mins or so I guess.

Enjoy the dinner. Here is a toast to 39 more years! No seriously, make sure Sherree drinks it, she deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    And if you want some real fun, here is some Walking Dead bad lip reading.

"And now the walkers sing...." Genius.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

Hey,

Day 1 going on 40.

Sherree, yes my very own little Carol. Cookie making (some really awesome peanut butter, and fried pies to die for), Gun toting, shoot them in the head, just to be sure, little darling.

What is unknown, until now, is that I, Cary am the power behind her. Yes, have had to spank the little darling every day to make her toe the line. Doesn't matter if she did anything wrong or not, it was mostly based on principal.

For example: Wed. we went walking in the woods. Mostly just to get some exercise. I was armed just in case. Sherree was like you go first, in case there are snakes. (We had already run over a Copperhead with the car, and she was still a bit spookdifided) I was like it's OK if I get bit? Anyway as the trail widened she got to walking beside me. I had to get on to her.

You're supposed to be walking 3 steps behind me!!! Unless you're being rebellious, of course. She said, No, no, you go ahead. I bet I didn't take 3 steps, and I walked into a spider's web, that was almost big enough to hold me. While my arms were fraying about I thought I saw her smiling. She later said that's why she likes for me to go first.

Anyway didn't see any more snakes, hogs, or zombies. But had a great time.

I know your dying to know: We made it back in time for Blacklist. And thanks for the toast.

Just 2 more days! I'm about to shrivel up. Probably won't be no more than a dot in the floor by the time it comes on.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Silly Cary!!!!!