Thread: Has Your Justification Fallen Flat On It's Face? Let's Find Out -

Default Has Your Justification Fallen Flat On It's Face? Let's Find Out -

“And that no one is declared right (justified) by Torah before Elohim” Gal 3:11

“For not the hearers of the Torah are righteous in the sight of Elohim, but the DOERS OF THE TORAH shall be declared right (justified).” Rom 2:13

Clear as mud, Paul! Just grab which verse you want and run with it! OR, figure out what he is really saying that makes both verses true! I’m gonna try to make this very short and simple. The first verse simply underscores that YOU cannot save yourself through Torah; it’s too late - you’ve already sinned and under the curse of the Torah -

“Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the Torah: for sin is the transgression of the Torah.” - “for all have sinned and fall short of the esteem of Elohim...” - “you were dead in trespasses and sins...” - “For the wages of sin is death...” 1Jn 3:4, Rom 3:23, Eph 2:1, Rom 6:23

“CURSED is he who does not establish the Words of this Torah.” Deu 27:26

“See, I am setting before you today a BLESSING and a CURSE: the blessing, when you OBEY the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I command you today; and the curse, if you DISOBEY the commands of יהוה your Elohim, but turn aside from the way which I command you today...” Deu 11:26-28

“For it is impossible for blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.” Heb 10:4

“What, then, shall we say? Is the Torah sin? Let it not be! However, I DID NOT KNOW SIN EXCEPT THROUGH the TORAH.” Rom 7:7

We were all ‘dead men walking’ under the curse. Guilty with no hope in your former estate. Enter Messiah into the equation -

“Mashiach has redeemed us FROM THE CURSE of the Torah, being made a curse for us” Gal 3:13

”...and by Him everyone who believes is declared right from all sins from which you were NOT ABLE to be declared right by the Torah of Mosheh...” Act 13:39

The curse held a death grip; that was, you sin-you die. Free from the wages of sin -

“For the Torah of the Ruach Chayiym in Mashiach Yahusha has made me free from the Law of sin and death.” Rom 8:2

The Torah was not a curse, breaking it brought the curse. The Torah is PERFECT (Ps 19:7) NOW you choose what you want to do with this “do-over” that Messiah suffered and purchased for you. You want the blessing or the curse this time around?

“Shall we CONTINUE IN SIN, to let favour increase? Let it not be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?” Rom 6:1-2

“Therefore, since Messiah suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the SAME MIND, because he who has suffered in the flesh has CEASED FROM SIN” 1Pe 4:1

Sin is defined as transgression of His Torah. That’s unchanging and eternal (Ps 119:44), at least until heaven and earth pass away (Matt. 5:1. You can pretend it’s not, but Scripture is clear. Now you are actually OBLIGATED to walk as Messiah set the example. Without Torah, that is impossible to do -

“He that says he abides in him ought (obligated/indebted/owe- Strong’s G3784) himself also so to walk, even as he walked.” 1Jn 2:6

So we see Gal 3:11 was our former state before Messiah and the debt we could not pay, Rom. 2:13 SHOULD be describing our current walk in Torah, not committing the very same sins that caused the curse in the first place, and the Sacrifice Messiah made in our stead. Still gonna reject Sabbath? Still gonna eat the swine? Still gonna follow the pagans and their festivals? Then you have found another messiah and are inviting the curses all over again; mocking His Sacrifice.

“BLESSED are THEY THAT DO his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.” Rev 22:14

Heed the warning and repent from misreading Paul with a Torahless mindset (2 Pet 3:16-17). Begin to walk as Messiah set the example. You really do OWE it to Him.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

You ought to write a book! I'd buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    You ought to write a book! I'd buy it!
    The book has been written already. Just trying to keep folks from being on the wrong side of this coming curse -

“The earth also is DEFILED under the inhabitants thereof; BECAUSE they have TRANSGRESSED THE TORAH, CHANGED the ordinance, BROKEN the everlasting covenant. Therefore has THE CURSE devoured the earth...” Isa 24:5-6
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    The book has been written already. Just trying to keep folks from being on the wrong side of this coming curse -
    Good work! Thanks.