Page 123 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1421

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bill Holter: The fourth Industrial Revolution is designed to depopulate the world

(Natural News) For precious metals expert Bill Holter, the Fourth Industrial Revolution is not just an artificial intelligence or AI takeover – it is designed to depopulate the world. "This Fourth Industrial Revolution as I perceive it is that AI is going to take over. There will be less need for human capital. So there is a … [Read More...]

WEF Calls For End to Private Car Ownership

Cutting down on "wasteful" car ownership will help to avert a "climate apocalypse," says the WEF

https://nationalfile.com/wef-calls-for-end-to-private-car-ownership/

Daycare Owner Shoots Retired Cop Husband After Molestation Accusations Surface “I Want The Kids To Get Justice”

While staying in Washington DC, Baltimore, Md., couple James, and Shanteari Weems got into an argument that turned violent. Shanteari, 50, shot her husband James, 57, on Thursday in their room at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Shanteari is a Maryland daycare owner and is now behind bars after shooting her retired cop husband in the head. Apparently, the argument ensued when she was told by some of her clients that her husband James was molesting their children. She then produced a gun and fired it at her husband.

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-daycare-owner-sh

*NO CHARGES FILED* DEMOCRATS ARE ABOVE THE LAW! — BREAKING: Top Wisconsin Democrat Kills Mother And 5-Year-Old Child In A Car Accident While She Was On The Phone With Local Media

Transbian gets unexpected surprise on blind date. Outrage ensues.
    [It may be easier to read at the link.]
    https://twitter.com/MollyCritical/status/155178125957