Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will be forced out.

Default Trump will be forced out.

I believe,unfortunately, Trump is in way over his head. He's smart,but he is way out of his league. I see it more and more each day. I supported him but I see with his nepotism and braggadocio, he is just not right for the job. Saddens me greatly, but I give him a year at most...

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

That's gonna piss a lot of people off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    That's gonna piss a lot of people off!!!!
    Yeah, like me.
    Visit my website located at http://www.mdsoptics.com

Quote Originally Posted by rmomaha View Post
    Yeah, like me.
    If he is impeached or resigns, we will have President Pence! America First with a healthy dose of Jesus-loving, Bible-believing, Christianity. Hey anti-Trumpers - be careful what you asked for.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Fishdawg View Post
    I believe,unfortunately, Trump is in way over his head. He's smart,but he is way out of his league. I see it more and more each day. I supported him but I see with his nepotism and braggadocio, he is just not right for the job. Saddens me greatly, but I give him a year at most...
    Of course you have the pertinent portions of the USCON handy so that you can cite those portions that decree his actions to date being felonies. Right?
    You'll sell your soul for just a few ShareBlue Dollars? Not surprising coming from a 1/2wit sock puppet, but a complete violation of the TTOL's rules. Get Thee To A Nunnery!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

We might get pissed off and bitch on the Tree of Liberty forum, but what else are we gonna do? Are we gonna go on the attack constantly like the libs? No, We're gonna eat it just like we did with 8 years under Obama because American conservatives are just flat out complacent and lazy if you ask me. Just listen to Hush Bimbo and Michael Savage while we do nothing. Acting like a bunch of frogs boiling in water. They thought all they had to do was vote for Trump and all their problems would go away. Back to sports and besetting sins. I'm beginning to question if this was even a reprieve by God like some say.

That's a myopic theory. No one person is capable of handling the presidency (or most any CEO job) alone. He has dozens of advisors with whom he interacts minute by minute. The administration isn't just one person, it is many people with one visible head. Do you think Obama had what it takes? Talk about being out of one's league! Yet, his team managed to process his seditious agenda. Trump has much more under his hat than Obama, and he has many advisors that are as good or better. He also is becoming aware more and more of the "advisors" who are counterproductive. Even yesterday, there was news that he is considering changing many of those people.

I'm not all that enthused with Trump, but the USA doesn't depend upon one person...never has.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    We might get pissed off and bitch on the Tree of Liberty forum, but what else are we gonna do? Are we gonna go on the attack constantly like the libs? No, We're gonna eat it just like we did with 8 years under Obama because American conservatives are just flat out complacent and lazy if you ask me. Just listen to Hush Bimbo and Michael Savage while we do nothing. Acting like a bunch of frogs boiling in water. They thought all they had to do was vote for Trump and all their problems would go away. Back to sports and besetting sins. I'm beginning to question if this was even a reprieve by God like some say.

This may be different.....

I don't see it. What I do see are people becoming angry,angry at all things government. But they hold their most disdain and anger for the left,,and their water holders the media. Extreme anger and it seems some people are becoming very vocal about it,,not afraid anymore,,,hatred and disdain I haven't seen for over 35 years,,good though its about time.
    Bad thing though is that this anger is pent up and it will be released,,I see blood coming it matters not who the president is anymore,nobody cares about that anymore,,they are angry, I do believe their will be blood.

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

I agree that he may well be forced out, but not through the personality flaws you accuse him of. He does have flaws, but the ones you list aren't what's going to do him in. He's still not accustomed to the level of evil he's up against. He hasn't learned how to speak and say nothing, at the same time. He's used to being strait forward without having to parse his words. He knows business chess, but not political chess. Political chess is from the bowels of evil. Politicians will bounce from fencetop to fence top and land on the one that is most likely to won..principles aside. They're quick and glib with the tongue to cover their tracks.

Trump still hasn't caught on to the depths of corruption, nor has he a clue as to how far that corruption will go to secure its agenda. They were willing to let him scratch at the surface of things, bit now he's reaching out to the apples of their eye as he attempts to drain the swamp. I just hope he comes out mentally and emotionally, intact, and not a broken man.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore