Thread: The Stock Market Crash of 1999 repeats in 2013 by John Galt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Short!!

Quote Originally Posted by forfreedom View Post
    Short!!
    Damned straight. 120's look REAL good now.
    I've always wondered what the 1920's and 1930's were like, but I never wanted to see it from the German perspective.....

www.johngaltfla.com

Great article! Tell me this, they said gold went down today because the fed thinks the economy is turning around. So why would Platinum and Paladium drop which acctually rise on good economic news? Why did oil drop? I'm smellin' MSM B.S. on this.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Never claimed nor will ever claim I'm in your prognostication category JohnG.

I'm lucky if I can find my socks in the morning.

But I do observe. Business and people's moods and what goes on in daily life.
    Not good. Maybe people were feeling a little more confident when the idiot in chief finished out his first rendition of destroying our country, but just in a short time, people lost a lot of air out of their balloon.

One, gas prices............way too fast going up. Scares people into inaction.
    Two, food prices..........just plain crazy and so quick as well!

Confidence is on it's way back down again. Might take awhile for that to sink in but it will pave the way for.............what? Well somebody stole my chicken guts so I'm screwed.

Thanks JohnG.

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    Great article! Tell me this, they said gold went down today because the fed thinks the economy is turning around. So why would Platinum and Paladium drop which acctually rise on good economic news? Why did oil drop? I'm smellin' MSM B.S. on this.
    THAT article will be up 0500 in the morning...doing the charts now.
    I've always wondered what the 1920's and 1930's were like, but I never wanted to see it from the German perspective.....

www.johngaltfla.com

It is all about funny money manipulations. If anyone is able to track how much fiat is digitized and its laundering into the system, then they can figure out what the economic impacts will be. Right now we see a monetized federal system that cares nothing for rules, laws, or righteousness. They are working toward their own agenda which quite obviously does not include: free market/ enterprise, liberty, independence.

From this we can figure that their goals include: expansion of government controls, increased restrictions on individuals, and globalization / interdependence.

There is no perpetual free money machine. The monetizing will achieve its purposes and stop.

One other possibility to stop the inflating bubbles: natural calamities. The future is interesting for those who are vested in the future and the interest is increased with uncertainty. We know the direction the cannon is pointing but we don't know if the cannon will blow up.

Thanks John.....sure have missed those charts.

Thanks JGF.Great to see you post & miss your show.
    We do live in interesting times....

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

My barometer is a Mafia Family son who did NOT go into the Family Biz.

He's spent his life living JUST beneath the surface, living in the cracks...

He's an Old Line Democrat from an Old Line Democrat Family. He is STRONGLY in a JFK Dem place.

LOVES the Conservative Dem line.

HATES the Shine as he calls him.

Anyway he says to me last night that what HE is hearing under the surface is that it is going to get bad, not like now but MUCH MUCH worse....
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/