The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > The Chapel > The Cemetery

The Cemetery Where arguments of doctrine, dogma, and contention go to die. The final resting place of threads which have outlived their usefulness.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Citizen

Default Concerned Follower Of Jesus!

Wow. Is it possible that 'apostle' Paul was a test from God? I have been seeing two gospels. Is Paul teaching the tare's doctrine?

http://www.truthtrumpstradition.net/...e-Apostle-Paul
Old 04-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Senator

Old 04-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribulation2008 View Post
Wow. Is it possible that 'apostle' Paul was a test from God? I have been seeing two gospels. Is Paul teaching the tare's doctrine?

What a complete hunk of literary garbage, I don't even know where to start.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Citizen

Agreed, Paul taught Torah...Peter said he was difficult to understand and could be mistaken by twisting to the error of the lawless, not that Paul taught the error of the lawless...and Paul himself said that he believed everything taught in the Law and prophets. That is two witnesses, and the matter is settled. I'm sure the link brings up all of the other misinterpretations of Paul, exposes the contradictions with God's Word, and instead of reconciling Paul, that he taught torah, they just throw him out the window...sigh
Old 04-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Esquire

Ya know how Peter said that some things that Paul says are hard to understand and that somepeople would twist Paul's words? I think you found the folks Peter was talking about.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Citizen

Mrs. S, you are absolutely right and cracked me up to boot.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
Ya know how Peter said that some things that Paul says are hard to understand and that somepeople would twist Paul's words? I think you found the folks Peter was talking about.
And there are a lot of folks falling in that regard as well.

This is sad. Very sad.

Isa 8:16,20 Bind up the witness, seal the Torah among my taught ones...To the Torah and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no light in them!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Land Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribulation2008 View Post

There are not two gospels. Paul's Gospel is the same Gospel as the other apostles and the Gospel of Christ.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Land Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 119 View Post
Agreed, Paul taught Torah...Peter said he was difficult to understand and could be mistaken by twisting to the error of the lawless, not that Paul taught the error of the lawless...and Paul himself said that he believed everything taught in the Law and prophets. That is two witnesses, and the matter is settled. I'm sure the link brings up all of the other misinterpretations of Paul, exposes the contradictions with God's Word, and instead of reconciling Paul, that he taught torah, they just throw him out the window...sigh
That is false. Paul did not teach "Torah."
Old 04-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresej View Post
That is false. Paul did not teach "Torah."
But Paul taught Jesus. Haven't you learned that Jesus is Torah?

Jesus = Law (John 1:1)
Jesus = God
Law = God

God must be worshiped so the Law must be worshiped.

Don't pay any attention to the logic just accept it!
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23