The Tree Of Liberty The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > Committees of Correspondence

Committees of Correspondence Hard News And Discussion Amongst Citizens Of The Tree

Old 03-14-2012, 06:16 AM
Congressman

Amazing, thanks for sharing.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Senator

i've added more friuts and veggies to my diet,a little lighter on meat,very much lighter on sugar and processed food.
it's been about 4 months,results come quickly,all for the better.

23"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. 24"You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel! 25"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence.

Old 03-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
i've added more friuts and veggies to my diet,a little lighter on meat,very much lighter on sugar and processed food.
it's been about 4 months,results come quickly,all for the better.
That's what we're doing, too. Quality meats, eggs and dairy. That's one change that will reduce your consumption because of the cost!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Congressman

I eat much like that too...and that's pretty much what I look like. ....not!!
Besides, Sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, .... Besides, Sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable. And let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come!" Patrick Henry