The Tree Of Liberty The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > Committees of Correspondence

Committees of Correspondence Hard News And Discussion Amongst Citizens Of The Tree

Old 08-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Dreams From My Real Father - Full DVD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ktJs4O8js

I didn't realize the full dvd was available of Frank Marshall Davis being Obama's real father. Still watching as I type. 1.5 hours long. I'd say it makes sense.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Congressman

Funny that you posted this, or almost ironic, DW oddly enough, was sent a free copy out of the total blue, sent from DFMRF, LLC. and a quick google search only found other people out there wanting to know who or what this LLC group is. I could look more, but I'm not going to tonight.

At some point I will throw this in, I'm for the short term more interested in who and why this DVD is getting mailed around.

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
Ezekiel 7:19

Old 08-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Land Owner

http://www.infowars.com/filmmaker-jo...ather-exposed/

Alex talks with filmmaker Joel Gilbert about his Dreams from My Real Father, a documentary that posits Obama’s real father is was Frank Marshall Davis, a Communist Party USA propagandist who likely shaped Obama’s world view during his formative years. Dreams from My Real Father is now available at the Infowars Store.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Land Owner

OMG this is painful to watch ... Not only because of the content ... The Delivery SUCKS !
Old 08-11-2012, 12:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOmzTLdr_m4

Author Joel Gilbert spoke to the National Press Club. 12 minutes. At end he mentions sending DVD out to people
Old 08-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Congressman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOmzTLdr_m4

Author Joel Gilbert spoke to the National Press Club. 12 minutes. At end he mentions sending DVD out to people
Yes, he was on AJ's show telling how he was going to mail out complimentary copies of the DVD to a large mailing list.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:43 AM

Does this movie follow exactly as the book was written? I can't believe O would actually admit these things. I know he's stupid, but not that stupid.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Citizen

Video has been removed by the user.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:06 AM

Yes video has been removed by user. I never noticed who put it on. Glad I watched it last night. Why do you think it was removed?
Old 08-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Judge

I may not know what earthly father Obama has (or claims), but I'm very well aware to what father he is following.

Custom Knives