The Tree Of Liberty The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > Committees of Correspondence

Committees of Correspondence Hard News And Discussion Amongst Citizens Of The Tree

Old 03-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Senator

Default Something to practice your EMP construction skills on.

8-bit Slot / Fruit Machine EMP Jammer - Slot Trick Cheat Hack - Truco Maquina Tragamonedas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a2lSYg9MIM

RapidFire II Slot / Fruit Machine Jammer. Adds from 1 credits all the way up to $100/100 Euro per button press, at a rate of approx 9-12 credits per second. Compatible with most worldwide bill validators and coin mechanisms, old and modern. 2 years development time. Wireless current / energy transfer.

Subscribe to pheed.com/TheTechguru for more details on jammers.

FOR EDUCATIONAL, DEMONSTRATIVE AND PREVENTATIVE PURPOSES ONLY! LEARN HOW TO BUILD AND TEST FOR VULNERABILITIES AND HOW TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOUR MACHINES!

Electro Magnetic Pulse Generator - Schematics -DOWNLOAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...ura1fZf_I&NR=1

No Illegal use implied...
Old 03-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Senator

They can simply hold the machine (And you) when you try to redeem payout ticket for a few minutes to audit the cash bin.

There better be a few thousand in that bin. Not hard at all.

I only play at tables with dealer and pitboss. It has been a very long time and I don't miss it.

Those dollar readers are not just slots, they have them in vending machines, point of sale self service etc.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Seagull View Post
They can simply hold the machine (And you) when you try to redeem payout ticket for a few minutes to audit the cash bin.

There better be a few thousand in that bin. Not hard at all.

I only play at tables with dealer and pitboss. It has been a very long time and I don't miss it.

I only play at the tables myself, and it has been a very long time also...

I thought it was an interesting application of EMP, I wonder if it works on electric locks and other modern conveniences?