The Tree Of Liberty The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > Committees of Correspondence

Committees of Correspondence Hard News And Discussion Amongst Citizens Of The Tree

Old 01-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Fmr. Canadian Defense Min. : Aliens Won't Share Technology With Earth Due to Our Wars

Just thought you might want to know why.......

At least Pelosi says the dead women she talks to visit her in her home! True story, really.

The former Defence Minister is just another average government official. Now I know for sure....first requirement for a high government office is to be completely nuts.

Former Canadian defence minister claims aliens refuse to share technology because of Earth’s wars, pollution

National Post Staff
Jan 6 3:54 PM ET
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01...ars-pollution/

RT/ScreenshotFormer

Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer spoke to Russia Times about his belief in aliens.

Paul Hellyer: Aliens would share technology if earth stopped wars

Former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer, the so-called highest-ranked alien believer on Earth, says that extraterrestrials live among us and they refuse to share their advanced technology due to wars and pollution.

Hellyer, who was a Liberal defence minister from 1963 to 1967 under prime minister Lester B. Pearson, went public with his belief in aliens on earth in 2005.

Hellyer, 90, told Russia Today last week that he believes there are 80 different species of extraterrestrials, some of whom “look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one. (the names Pelosi, Reid, Christi, Obama etc......ring a bell maybe? ....Lav)

“I would say that nearly all are benign and benevolent and they do want to help us, there may be one or two species which do not.”

Hellyer described a cosmos similar to that of Star Trek and says that there is a “federation” of aliens that has a rule to not interfere in our affairs — the same as Trek’s “prime directive.”

He adds that the aliens are rather unimpressed with us earthlings.

“They don’t think we are good stewards of our planet, we’re clear cutting our forests, we’re polluting our rivers and our lakes, and we’re dumping sewage in the oceans, and we’re doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards of their homes should be doing,” he said.
ILLEGAL ALIENS ON THEIR WAY TO THE USA

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Old 01-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Merchant

And who can blame them?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrm777 View Post
And who can blame them?
Exactly. Lavender posted this article to mock the guy, I'm sure, but it sounds plausible to me!

If I see a group of chimpanzees punching and biting each other, the last thing that I'd want to do is run over and give one of them a stick.

Custom Knives
Old 01-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Congressman

So the aliens want us disarmed and helpless.

I guess this is more proof that Obama is an alien. I thought he was just an illegal alien, but it turns out that he's an ET alien.

No wonder we aren't allowed to see his real birth certificate. It has another planet listed as his place of birth.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Judge

if that dude is 90,i think he's half alien to begin with

23"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. 24"You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel! 25"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence.…

Old 01-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Esquire

...and aliens just happen to support agenda 21 principles....HA!

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Congressman

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
So the aliens want us disarmed and helpless ....
We was slaughtering each other long before we was armed (in a conventional sense).

Touching on Miradas's analogy, the ptb gave them all sticks an when they was focused on each other, poked em' from above, below and behind to further the conflict .... and here we are.

I would propose to these alien folk that we "humans" create time capsules complete with photos and journals. Upon satisfactory completion of this task return this planet to the stone age.

As we stumble along, learn to write and read and discover the capsules, perhaps a sense of abject horror would overcome us and we might come a little closer to doing each other right.

O.W.

Where in the world is Ian Burke? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnKLEOXenow
Old 01-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Senator

Now the human race is ripe for the plucking with our simple weapons!

Seriously guys, Simpsons did it...wow. 23 years ago.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

I would propose to these alien folk that we "humans" create time capsules complete with photos and journals. Upon satisfactory completion of this task return this planet to the stone age.

As we stumble along, learn to write and read and discover the capsules, perhaps a sense of abject horror would overcome us and we might come a little closer to doing each other right.

O.W.
i can get behind this.. luddites unite..

Old 01-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
i can get behind this.. luddites unite..
I refuse to go back further than the bronze age.

Custom Knives