Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103

Thread: Terminal Liberalism

I foresee an increase in commercial air fatalities
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Affluence + Secularism = Boredom = Leftism
    > Dennis Prager | Apr 27
    Just as physicists look for equations to explain the natural world, I have always thought it useful to look for equations to explain human nature. For example, in my book on happiness, I offer this equation: U = I - R. Unhappiness = Image - Reality. The difference between the images we have for our life and the reality of our life is one way of measuring how much unhappiness we experience.

Here, I offer another theorem, this time to help explain leftism.

A + S = B = L

Affluence + Secularism = Boredom = Leftism
    [rest at link]
    https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2021/04/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This woman terrifies me!

Psycho Leftist Woman Stalks Lady Who Didn’t Wear A Proper Mask On Her Flight

https://banned.video/watch?id=608b4e3b23f11b04c9133c05