Page 152 of 159 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1589

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well, Good, that's nice. But, they should be willing to see that often they suffer because of their worship of the leaven of the Edomites.

City of London 4 year contract for Temporary Body Storage

America’s rotten academic establishment vomits out more demented anti-white rhetoric

(Natural News) Over the past week, the right has given enormous attention to two pieces of exceptionally violent and demented anti-white rhetoric vomited out from America’s rotten academic establishment. For American patriots who have endured a barrage of racialized hatred against them for years on end, these latest incidents may not be … [Read More...]