Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In both those examples, those Americans were or are completely deluded.

Malicious content exploits pathways between platforms to thrive online, subvert moderation

https://phys.org/news/2021-06-malici...platforms.html

Yesterday, Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold released a statement that claimed she would not allow outside auditors to come into Colorado and perform an election audit of the 2020 results in Colorado.
    I think the term is Thorazine eyes:
    This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (such as schizophrenia, psychotic disorders, manic phase of bipolar disorder, severe behavioral problems in children). Chlorpromazine helps you to think more clearly, feel less nervous, and take part in everyday life. It can reduce aggressive behavior and the desire to hurt yourself/others. It may also help to decrease hallucinations (hearing/seeing things that are not there). Chlorpromazine is a psychiatric medication that belongs to the class of drugs called phenothiazine antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.Chlorpromazine is also used to control nausea/vomiting, relieve prolonged hiccups, relieve restlessness/anxiety before surgery, and help treat tetanus.

Consuming soy could make you an aggressive loner, reveals surprising study

(Natural News) Research published in the journal Hormones and Behaviour reveals that soy consumption can lead to aggressive anti-social behavior. For their study, experts in the field evaluated adult macaques fed soy products over the course of 15 months. The primates were separated into nine stable social groups, some receiving … [Read More...]

Democrat-Run Atlanta ‘Rocked By Rising Crime…A 50% Rise In Violent Assaults’…

Is there a Dem-run city in America not experiencing an exploding crime rate?