Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1073

Thread: The China/Globalist/COVID-19 WAR on the Free World Thread

Are they not supposed to talk about that?

ALOHA TYRANNY: Hawaii mulling use of digital coronavirus vaccine passport for travelers

(Natural News) Authorities in the state of Hawaii are considering the use of a digital vaccine passport for incoming and outgoing travelers. They proposed the use of an app that shows a QR code, which can be scanned to find out if travelers have received their COVID-19 shots or not. Such a document would enable safe travel to and from … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Communist China building nearly 100 more biolabs similar to the Wuhan Institute of Virology

(Natural News) The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Ministry of Science and Technology has announced that the dictatorship is planning to build three more level-4 biosafety labs throughout the country, along with 88 more level-3 biosafety labs. The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), currently one of China's two level-4 biosafety labs, is … [Read More...]

NYT Columnist Suggests Chinese Communist Party Runs Technology in... Idaho? https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/nyt-columnist-p