Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Meet Bill Gates

The Truth Behind Bill & Melinda Gates' Divorce

https://banned.video/watch?id=6099748cb12d6e1c3f97a2d1
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"His Womanizing Was Well Known": Flood-'Gates' Open As Biographer Details Microsoft Founder's Salacious Past

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/his-womanizing-was-well-known-flood-gates-open-biographer-details-microsoft-founders
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Gates and Epstein

gates assaulted in europe ,....too funny, of course our media looked the other way this happened in 2010 read the comments below again too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6SS8CXYZo
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

A closer look at Bill Gates: promoting eugenics, friendship with Jeffrey Epstein

(
    Natural News) While billionaire globalist Bill Gates has been hailed in the past year as a generous and exceptionally knowledgeable man regarding COVID-19, deeper research reveals a darker side of his character, his desires for control over the globe in a manner drawn from much-criticized eugenic policies, as well as disturbing links to … [Read More...]

Bill and Melinda Gates: a dark history of exploiting poor children as human “guinea pigs” for mass medical experimentation

(Natural News) Listening to the media, one is led to believe that billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates and his ex-wife Melinda have devoted much of their lives to helping others through their so-called philanthropy. Underneath the surface, however, is a legacy of extensive human rights abuses. Back in 2010, for instance, a Gates-funded NGO … [Read More...]

Bill Gates Linked Org. Sends Pretty French Honeypot to US in Effort to Take Down Gateway Pundit — But She Failed Miserably and Flew Back Home

The Gateway Pundit is a top threat to the globalist left.
    TGP is one of the fastest-growing news organizations online today.

The Gateway Pundit currently averages over 2.5 million readers a day and is consistently a top 200 US website in total traffic volume thanks to you, The Gateway Pundit readers!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lew-back-home/

new bill board?